Urgent help needed to dry

marianoqv

Hi there,

Please someone help! Harvested 20 days ago. Manicured and hanged the plants up in the attic. Wasn't very sure about humidity, although it felt dry and is ventilated.
After 12 days, bud hadn't dried much, and found one with mould!
I've since separated two batches. One in a shoe box with newspaper, seems to be going ok but still not dry after 20 days
I put the other batch in a jar with newspaper and silica gel. Got some more mould!

Whats the best way? Can i still go ahead and use the weed that was in contact with the mouldy buds?

cheers

throw out molded weed you dnt want it ...bad news.. anyway the best way ive done my dries are on a cookie rack ( thng your mamma puts the cookies on after they come out of the oven let them sit in a room with the window open so the air can exchange ,dnt put your weed next to the window but make sure air is moving threw them not blowing on them after they start to feel dry ( usually a week ) then cut from stems and put in jars take the jars and put them in a cool dark space every two to three hours burp your jars and chck for moistness..repaet for another week ..the better your dryin the better the smoke ..this is a patience game and very important to play by the rules ..happy grwn

in the colder months I put my trimmed buds loosely in a paper bag and set it on my MH reflector. It dries within 4 days and still retains the smooth smokability.

try it

Back
Top Bottom