Urine Test One Week - Need to Decide What to Do: HELP

greenapple

I am a 5'5" 130 lb female, once a day smoker until I found out I was getting drug tested 5 days ago. The test is sometime in the next week (I have yet to schedule the exact date). I'm trying to decide the best method for passing the urine test (its standard pre-employment drug screening). Im currently exercising and drinking lots of water and cranberry juice trying to flush as much as I can out of my system. I'll definitely stop running two days before the test so that I don't release any more THC into my system. I'm debating between using one of those detox drinks systems from GNC, a Stat! Flush set of pills that my local head shop offers that I am supposed to take the day of the test, or doing some sort of combination of one of these with daily creatine supplements and vitamins. What would give me the best chance of success? I need this job really badly and I absolutely cannot fail.

I have thought about using a friends urine, but I am really nervous about the repercussions if I get caught.

Any advice would be wonderful!!!

I am a 5'5" 130 lb female, once a day smoker until I found out I was getting drug tested 5 days ago. The test is sometime in the next week (I have yet to schedule the exact date). I'm trying to decide the best method for passing the urine test (its standard pre-employment drug screening). Im currently exercising and drinking lots of water and cranberry juice trying to flush as much as I can out of my system. I'll definitely stop running two days before the test so that I don't release any more THC into my system. I'm debating between using one of those detox drinks systems from GNC, a Stat! Flush set of pills that my local head shop offers that I am supposed to take the day of the test, or doing some sort of combination of one of these with daily creatine supplements and vitamins. What would give me the best chance of success? I need this job really badly and I absolutely cannot fail.

I have thought about using a friends urine, but I am really nervous about the repercussions if I get caught.

Any advice would be wonderful!!!
You're a fairly heavy user so I don't think detox is going to work for you. I would pickup some synthetic urine and try subbing with that. Its way more reliable and you don't have to change your lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom