US - Demetrio @ Concord Club 1st Class

Pinch

Concord, CA - Yesterday Mr. Spy and I got to talking and eventually Concord (Maricare - Medical MMJ dispencary) came up in the conversation and I had mentioned that I was heading out that way for meds. To make a long story short, Mr. Spy and I did not connect. Mind you we both visited the Club.. today.. not at the same time. He got a bunch, I got trainwreck..

Anyhow, Demetrio, who helped me, was the principal of the medical cannabis service. I praised his clean, subtle establishment and his inventory.

I think Mr. Spy mentioned it.. they have free parking too!

Told Demetrio that we talked about his place here on 420times. Just had a good gab.. nicest guy.

So there you go. I rate the Concord Club.. +++A!

(And it's only 34 miles round trip for me!)

Thanks Demetrio!

Did I mention? I got trainwreck..

Source: Deep Recesses Of Pinch's Mind
Copyright: 2005 Pinch

MariCare

Word, I got there around noon and ended up waiting almost 30mins before I was able to venture back to the products. Ended up purchasing 1g Bonana, 1.7 grams Big Bud, 1.8 Grams Morning Star x Punnany, and a 1/4 Sinsi Green.

Very happy with my purchases, and glad you enjoyed the club Mr. Pinch.

Im so happy i live 4 miles from them.im afraid if i get a card i may be arrested and i fear that while in the club it will get raided and i would be arrested.i may wait another month or two to see how things are going with MM, only time will tell.

JamesF said:
Im so happy i live 4 miles from them.im afraid if i get a card i may be arrested and i fear that while in the club it will get raided and i would be arrested.i may wait another month or two to see how things are going with MM, only time will tell.

A wee bit paranoid, me thinks..

Geez man, if you need it, get it! :smokin:

Northern Lights said:
Duuuuuude Pinch i'm heading down there for a month to see alla my family. I cannot wait to re-new my club card and taste some Bay Area treats!!! The Concord club sounds top notch, I am so glad to see the bay area is still thriving safely with cannabis clubs, and it sounds like they are doing well!! I am for sure going to have to check it out!

Mr. NL.. come on down! You are the new contestant in The Club is Right! :peace:

Yeah man, one of the nicest and most professionally run outfits I've had the pleasure to visit.. you'll dig it man.

Northern Lights said:
Duuuuuude Pinch i'm heading down there for a month to see alla my family. I cannot wait to re-new my club card and taste some Bay Area treats!!! The Concord club sounds top notch, I am so glad to see the bay area is still thriving safely with cannabis clubs, and it sounds like they are doing well!! I am for sure going to have to check it out!

Yes, the clubs are thriving. One wouldn't think so reading all the city and county moratoriums. At last count I heard as many as 45 just in SF. Then there's the rest of the Bay Area.. Oakland, Berkeley, etc. The moratriums, I believe, are weeding out the "fly-by-nighters".. those in it only for the money.
The only area I can speak to is the Bay Area and MMJ Dispencaries here are alive and well. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom