US - Hemp-Flavored Lollipops In The Heartland?

Pinch

Cape Girardeau, MO -- "Stonerware" makes a product they call "highly addictive," "made with hemp," and "tastes like the real deal." The company makes "Pot Suckers," a lollipop made with usual candy ingredients, but with the addition of hemp for flavor.

"I think it's another sign of the decay of society," one Cape Girardeau woman said. "I think it's encouraging illegal drug use and it's candy, children eat candy," another woman said.

The company's President tells Heartland News that the "intention of the product is not to be sold to minors. It's a novelty item, a joke....and it's up to parents to police their children."

A police officer reacts to seeing the product for the first time.

"Frustration. We're trying to keep drugs off the streets and keeping DARE programs funded, and then you see this, and it basically says 'go out and smoke pot,'" Sergeant Kevin Glaser said. Glaser works for the Southeast Missouri Drug Task Force.

Source: Heartland News
Copyright: © Copyright 2000 - 2005 WorldNow & KFVS12, a Raycom Media station
Website: www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=3393184&nav=8H3xaKNR

I am from the heartland and yea the local media had a hey day with this story. You would have thought it was the end of the freaking world. And of course Glasier would have to put his two cents in. Not like it fucking matters to him all the "taskforce" is worried about is getting a damn meth lab bust. I swear you say the work meth lab and thier dicks will get hard. Don't those stupid fucks know that we don't fuck with homemade anymore. So I suggest they take care of that hard dick problem they got :jerkit:

"I think it's another sign of the decay of society,"

NO. the real sign of a decay of society is when the govt tells you what flavor candy you cant eat.

Amen to that HappyToker

Back
Top Bottom