Vacuum seal and fridge buds

Yungmountains

420 Member
Hey all,

Wondering what everyone's suggestion is for vacuum sealing and putting buds in the fridge vs just having in a curing tin. As well as instructions for having it in the fridge such as ; Temperature of fridge, humidity pack in vacuum pack, pre cure in tin then put in the fridge? All tips and help is appreciated.

I'v been thinking about this option lots
I grow way more than I consume
And, I'm legal
No more than 4 plants
I have a Foodsaver
And then into the freezer?
Can this be long term storage?

Hey Yung,

Here is a link for the Harvest, Preparation & Curing portion of the forums here on 420 Magazine. Inside this folder are many different threads that are related to curing such as Low & Slow or refrigerator curing and Malawi Cobs etc. A few of these threads are 200 pages or more but you can find out the basics of each method within the first page or two of the thread, the rest are comments & questions regarding each technique. Here is the link... Harvest Prep & Curing

Hey all,

Wondering what everyone's suggestion is for vacuum sealing and putting buds in the fridge vs just having in a curing tin. As well as instructions for having it in the fridge such as ; Temperature of fridge, humidity pack in vacuum pack, pre cure in tin then put in the fridge? All tips and help is appreciated.
I have wondered about the vacuum sealing when the cure is done, myself. But in the end I am sticking with curing in canning jars and just screwing the ring down tight on the lid.

I have gotten into the habit of opening the jars every couple of months to be sure that everything is going OK.

As for putting a humidity pack into a vacuum sealed bag my thought was that if the humidity is off then it will be off permanently until the bag is opened. If the weed is to dry and the pack is a low percentage then it probably is OK. The humidity and moisture level can be brought back up some. But, if the contents are still not dry enough and/or the pack is a high humidity the contents might have been moist for too long a time and I will not be able to save the contents. One of the reasons I am sticking with the jars which can be opened on occasion for inspection and sampling.

Back
Top Bottom