Vape to your Health

naturalhi

OK we have our Medicinal Marijuana certs. what now? Still Smoking? Well it's cheaper than buying a Vaporizer, or is it? If one was a non smoker before they could attain the same joys as tobacco smokers, any other smoky ituations one might live or work in, to look forward to; cancer, Bronchitis, and all those other delitefull results of inhaling smoke regularly.

The following info came from CalNorml/MAPS web sight.

Vaporization is a technique for avoiding irritating respiratory toxins in marijuana smoke by heating cannabis to a temperature where the psychoactive ingredients evaporate without causing combustion. Laboratory studies by California NORML and MAPS have found that vaporizers can efficiently deliver cannabinoids while eliminating or drastically reducing other smoke toxins.

Like tobacco, marijuana smoke contains toxins that are known to be hazardous to the respiratory system. Among them are the highly carcinogenic polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, a prime suspect in cigarette-related cancers. These toxins are essentially a byproduct of combustion, separate from the pharmaceutically active components of marijuana, known as cannabinoids, which include THC. Although there is no proof that marijuana smoking causes cancer, chronic pot smokers have been shown to suffer an elevated risk of bronchitis and respiratory infections. Respiratory disease due to smoking may therefore rightly be regarded as the primary physiological hazard of marijuana.

Cannabis vaporizers are designed to let users inhale active cannabinoids while avoiding harmful smoke toxins. They do so by heating cannabis to a temperature of 180 - 200° C (356° - 392° F), just below the point of combustion where smoke is produced. At this point, THC and other medically active cannabinoids are emitted with little or none of the carcinogenic tars and noxious gases found in smoke. Many medical marijuana patients who find smoked marijuana highly irritating report effective relief inhaling through vaporizers. Users who are concerned about the respiratory hazards of smoking are strongly advised to use vaporizers. Alternative devices, such as waterpipes, have been shown to be ineffective at reducing the tars in marijuana smoke (MAPS).

Medical Marijuana Vaporizers
Vaporizers capable of vaporizing Medical Marijuana (according to CalNORML and MAPS), ranked in order by efficiency:

#1 Vapezilla 2004 Cannabis Cup Winner Best Product Award
#2 Valloon Volcano Generic
#3 Volcano Vaporizer 2003 Cannabis Cup Winner Best Product Award
#4 Vapor Brothers Whip Vaporizer
#5 BC Glass Dome Vaporizer

I agree vaping is the best even thoguh I only smoke spliffs. I would vape but someone stole a major component to my Valcano or my ex threw it out, ethier way it sucks. I plan to quit smoknig by my 25th birthday so I should be able to get the money by then and get my Valcano fixed and get back to medicating the propper healthy way.

I will miss my spliffs though...

Don't know which part you're missing, but from what I've seen the parts are readily available. The thing is you may put tobac in a volcano also, just use a lower temp than mj that way you clean the carcinagens out of your lungs and when your lungs are clean they absorb more THC, CBD's and all the heathy fresh air you can breathe:>)

I missing the bag and the section that connect the bad and the chamber I am also missing the mouth peice. They where to gether when they went missing. I have spare bags lol just nothing to hook them on to.
Yea I could order them I just don't have spare money and I was kinda bitter about having to do it again when I didn't break anything it got stolen

Never though of using the tabacoo as well Maybe if I bored one day I'll try that

Hey Twister..... I was at a site recently that had all the Vocano parts available (at least anythging your gal mighta got her hands on), incl. parts in the Volcano I had no idea existed or were made to be servicable....... After seeing one of those Volcanos apart I'm more impressed w/ the way they're built, I can't wait to try one. I'd bought a Vapir One 3.0 vaporizer over a yr ago & didn't really like it. Last week madamecrash showed some pics of the 'Vapor Genie' a vaporizer I'd seen elsewhere but was reluctant to try. After asking madamecrash about its quality of burn I went out and bought one, local headshop wanted $90 for it but I saved over $40 by finding it online cheaper.

vaporgenie2.jpg

This cheap vaporizer works like a charm, as soon as you develope the right amount of draw/toke it just vapes it up........:cheesygrinsmiley:

Spliff Twister said:
I agree vaping is the best even thoguh I only smoke spliffs. I would vape but someone stole a major component to my Valcano or my ex threw it out, ethier way it sucks. I plan to quit smoknig by my 25th birthday so I should be able to get the money by then and get my Valcano fixed and get back to medicating the propper healthy way.

I will miss my spliffs though...

Mr S4L.. agree with you.. a very good buy you got. The other good thing aside from saving your lungs, is the ability to vape less than you would ever smoke. It's a beautiful thing.. have vaped for two years now after smoking for more than 35 years. Vapor Genie at home and Volcano at my dispensary. That and edibles.. healthy medicating. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

For you volcano people, here is American Site (office in Oakland, CA)

https://www.storz-bickel.com/go?r=1...rticle_detail&artid=10&ID=0_59778021678&c=USD

By the way.. has anyone ever done oil or hash in a Volcano (w/special screens they sell)?

Yes indeed Pinch......... I am using less to vape with now.
When I had that Vapir One 3.0 I coulda swore I was feeding an extra set of lungs or two...... that Vapir took alot of herb for some reason.

Vapor Genie is the trick for sure.......

And so now when I do a bong hit I have to 'brace myself' for all the extra shit that'll burn along w/ the resins.....

2 things about the V-genie 1. temp is more difficult to reg. than a vape with temp control. and 2. if using a propane lighter one is still inhaling the burnt fumes from fuel. :>)

Mr S4L- know what you mean brother.. people pass you a combustible and say "No, man. it's smooth." Riiiiiiiiiight-ta.. Just can't partake of smoke anymore.. this old body says.. NO.

Mr Natural.. agree, trying to find an alternative to using BIC.. no luck. Takes a while to learn VG but works great when you use correctly.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom