VaporStar - 420 Product Review

Racefan

I'm very Impressed with this product. I had to sign for this and with no house delivery for mail I had to go into town to the post office. My heart sank as I saw the girl pull out a padded manilla envelope and hand it to me. My first thoughts were that either they had forgotten my glass bong/pipe or it was a plastic unbreakable one. I even took a picture of the envelope before opening it to prove how it was sent. I was wrong on both accounts. The pipe is a very thick glass and extremely high quality. The vape piece is cool as heck and works like a champ. There is a learning curve. I was sucking too hard at first and burning the herb. There is a point where when your softly sucking you hear a whistle. That's the pressure you want. A friend brought me a 1/8th of grape ape and this stuff tastes like candy when using the vape. I get 9 quality vape hits off 1/3 of a gram. I only get 4 to 5 hits off a full vapir bag and it requires 1/2 a gram or more per bag so this vaporstar uses less weed too.
I'd recommend the vaporstar to anyone who is looking for a nice flame heated vaporizer. It works great. Is reasonable in price and except for the butane..is a cleaner source for inhaling THC. I love the flavors I get from vaping. And believe it or not...there are posts on here from the past with me putting vaped weed down. I guess it's true when they say "Tastes change". I can now vape at 3:00 or 4:00 am when the wifes asleep without having to shut myself into the spare bedroom so that the noise didn't bother her. I'm a late night person who's almost always up at mindnight or later. I've been using a Ubie before and it works great as long as you use it in a way that it wasn't designed.lol It sucks having to reload it every 2 hits though.
Stay tuned for a vaporgenie review next...maybe. We'll see how things go here.

Re: VaporStar review

Glad you like the Vaporstar. Everybody that's bought one seems to like it.

and except for the butane..is a cleaner source for inhaling THC.
Once you get a flame, you won't inhale any butane. It breaks down into carbon and hydrogen too fast. All you can inhale is partially burned carbon (soot) and if you use a torch lighter you don't get that either. A torch leaves no soot and in fact burns it up if previously deposited by a regular lighter. A torch also makes using a butane powered vape more manageable due to the steady flame. It's hotter too, so you can hold it further from the vape.

I ordered from the sponsor on here. The original company out of the UK. I picked the straight pipe and a regular butane lighter works best. When you put the flame to the pipe and start to inhale, do so slowly. You want the flame to barely be sucked into the tip of the vape head. Keep your inhalation steady and at a pressure to where you hear a slight whistle from the vape head. Practice will make perfect and you will be extremely surprised at how little weed it takes to get 5 or 6 quality vape hits. I've gotten up to 12 hits per bowl but the last few were pretty weak. Perfectly dried weed works best. Too dry and it burns too easily. Too wet and it doesn't vape as well for the first few hits. If you can taste the weed you are getting vapors. You don't have to exhale visible vapors for it to be working. On the youtube video they show a guy turning the vape body a quarter of a turn between hits. Well the instructions say a 3rd of turn and there are 3 lines on the vape head that show you 1/3 marks. Make sure you don't loose your tweezers. I made a chain piece that holds my tweezers to the pipe so that they hang when I'm not using them.

Hey, just wanted to say thanks, for the review (and your others, as well).
Very helpful.

diz

Back
Top Bottom