Trying To Decide On A Vaporizer

Re: Trying to decide on a vaporizer.

I will cast a vote for the extreme. That is what I have and I love it. You can use it with the whip or fill ballons. I like that it is adjustable, but most in that price range are.

I got one after trying my buddies and several other people I know have switched to it after trying it.

I also have the iolite for a portable model. I like it a lot for what it is, but prefer my extreme.

You can buy a battery for the extreme, but I wouldn't want to haul it around. I would be afraid the glass parts would bust.

Hey nor,
Thanks for the input.:thanks:
Who makes the extreme or what is the website where I can read about it. I am still thinking of the herbalair as I think I would like the taste coming from glass better than mostly plastic but that is just my thinking right now. I still haven't made up mind so I would like to study some more (and I need to save up for such an expensive purchase)
I prefer to Vape but I can make a decent pipe out of lamp parts and a faucet screen for about 7 bucks here in Alaska.
:reading420magazine:

Who makes the extreme or what is the website where I can read about it.

Arizer makes it.

A quick check of some of this site's sponsors and I was able to see Extreme products at three different retailers. Always check our sponsors.
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

I saw them at Kustom Kulture, VapeNow, and VaporStore. There may be others.

Another highly satisfied customer of the Extreme from Arizer here!

I've had it for quite some time and even use it occasionally to quick cure test buds. A very reasonable price for what you get and it has a remote. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But seriously, I love it and if I had to upgrade or for some reason i broke it, :wood: I would go for them again.

The magic flight launch box brodie... that's my lil buddy all day long.

I have 3 vaporizers so far - SSV, Volcano, and Iolite (also thinking of getting a LaunchBox), and my favorite is the SSV. Iolite makes too much noise, with it's hissing, and the Volcano is a PITA having to fill bags - the vapor gets stale and the bags/filling is noisy. Just my opinion....YMMV

:peace:

Believe it or not, lol, there are plenty of people that consume cannabis for reasons that are not primarily to get high.

But... Different actives in cannabis vaporize at different temperatures. Have you tried setting your vaporizer to a higher temperature and/or inhaling slower? And are you grinding your cannabis up really fine?

The magic flight launch box brodie... that's my lil buddy all day long.

^^
this
best purchase i've made in years.

tiny, portable, heats in seconds, 100% stealth, no lighter needed, lifetime warranty and a super-cool company.

if you ain't checked one out you owe yourself.

ive had my volcano well over 2 years, its not a digital one, they just released those at the time and were almost 300$ more, so i passed on the digi.

but i love the volcano. the only complaint (aside from price) is that the bags are large and the vapor will go stale after a couple minutes... easy fix, dont fill the bag all the way up if you cant clear it in a couple minutes. also, some meds taste absolutely exquisite out of the volcano, really brings out some of those flavors.

:allgood:

I have quite a collection of vaporizers. It depends on how often you'll use it, if it needs to be portable, if it needs to be stealthy... cost.

I have a Volcano, an Iolite, a Launch box, a Vapor Genie, a Myrtle Zap, and my first $10 light bulb with glass straw gadget.

Here's my experience with these as a medical user. You might wont to read this to help you decide what kind you might need by what it is useful for or more important how different types meet different needs!

Why does no one vaporize?

Hey, popping my head back in to see if there's anything new. I can't believe how many new vaporizers come out each year! I HATE wasting money and making mistakes. (thus 101 Q's before I buy things) LOL

I hoped my earlier link helped... still working on that project of vaporizers for medicinal use and what the difference is.

I wanted to mention that the collection of vaporizers I listed on my first post is what happened when I tried to buy vaporizers and keep the cost down. Darn it if I didn't spend more $$ on all of these than the used $300 volcano (craig's list) I finally bought! The Iolite was so bad I sold it. The rest I use.

To add why I didn't get a Box and whip type... stirring that glass bowl every few hits and cleaning the whip is too much work for me. You can find some great demonstrations of most vaporizers on you tube... best are the ones where they show 5 or 6 in one video. It helps the choice and you see what work is involved! The Herbal Aire has made some neat improvements and is about the price of my used Volcano. This is one worth considering too, and I'd chose it to try over the VaporBs.

This is getting long... mif you are sensitive to smoke, plea PM me so I don't take up space on that here. All of the vaporizers (minus volcano) were originally for my dad for his cancer. All made him cough and reach for O2. I failed, he died. Most vapes make me cough too, including the volcano set higher than 4! Consider a vape with temp control if you are sensitive to smoke. You may need more hits of lighter vapors to get relief, but avoiding smoke or thick heavy vapors is something to consider for many people. If you're a smoker switching over, get the $50 Vapor Genie to try first to see if you even like vaporizing.

Research did me no good. LOL I hope you fare better at it than I was. :-D :reading420magazine:

;);)
Have you ever tried one? You won't believe it. You will NEVER go back...

That was the problem that I had. I don't know anyone who even uses a vape, so I was on my own as far as trying to find out which one to try. I am sure that the volcano is a very good vape, its just that I didn't want to spend that much money. :smokin:

Have you ever tried one? You won't believe it. You will NEVER go back...

They are great for sure, but I think most people just can't justify $500+ on a smoking device. I have been promising myself for years that when I have extra cash I will spring for a Volcano, but every time I have extra cash, I find something more important that I really do need to spend the money on.

Have you ever searched vaporizer on Ebay? I saw someone say they didn't find them on there. They do have them. I bought one awhile back it does work good for the price. :goodluck:

I purchased the Herbalaire...and like it alot..I like the options of the direct, whip and bag inhailation.. think I spent 200$ for it and bought it locally. I never used a vape before, and I very much enjoy the alternative to smoking...however, I am a little confused as to why I get more of a buzz from smoking rather then vaping?? (Could it be the crappy sh** thats out there...? )

I purchased the Herbalaire...and like it alot..I like the options of the direct, whip and bag inhailation.. think I spent 200$ for it and bought it locally. I never used a vape before, and I very much enjoy the alternative to smoking...however, I am a little confused as to why I get more of a buzz from smoking rather then vaping?? (Could it be the crappy sh** thats out there...? )

I noticed that too. It seems to me that my high from a vape is "different", more subtle and not so "in your face" from as it is from a pipe.

I noticed that too. It seems to me that my high from a vape is "different", more subtle and not so "in your face" from as it is from a pipe.

I've noticed that myself. Have you folks tried Vaping before smoking? It enhances the effects more than the other way around. I think a lot of the material that is not being combusted during vaporization, but is during smoking, is playing a roll in the feelings you experience during smoking, versus vaporizing. Just my non-scientific observations and speculations over the years.

Back
Top Bottom