Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net

I have the Extreme Q... I have never had another one except a cheapo from the head shop that just wasn't worth buying.... but I love this vape and can't imagine buying another until this one just won't work any more... it does get used almost every day and usually pretty heavily and has never missed a hit.....:volcano-smiley:....:circle-of-love:

The website that i purchased it from called it the "Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Digital Vaporizer". It pictured the exact same model of Extreme Q i found on their website. Arizer's website didn't mention a 4.0 version however.

However, i got the Arizer Extreme Q plus a 3 tiered magnetic grinder and 3 smelly proof storage bags for a total of $229 CAD including taxes, shipping was free.

This is cheaper than buying direct from Arizer by $10 (Arizer's price did not include tax or shipping) and included a free magnetic grinder (i hope its not plastic with a small magnet in the middle haha) as well as the 3 smelly proof storage bags (of unknown size)

It will be replacing my Vapor Daddy vaporizer. A friend of mine has the Storz and Bickel Volcano vaporizer, and i have also used it many times at BC marijuana Party's Vapour Lounge and really enjoyed it, but did not want to spend $600+ for one. This looks like a very good product that achieves the same thick vapour in the bags for a fraction of the price.

Hey GreenThumb, how do you campare the pair?

I think I'm sold, although I just got done trialling the PAX that my local bongo shop was kind enough to lend me and the Extreme Q would want to be a loooooot more effective than that.. ;)

Dennise, where did you get yours? That sounds cheap, I will probably get stung with postage though.. Haha

-J.

I have the 2015 Arizer Extreme Q and love it. I got it from Ebay for $144.77, no tax, no shipping. All attachments come with it. Took 3 days to CA. Great deal.

Ye works a treat i find it best to pre heat the herb chamber for 5 to 10 minutes... i'm totally coverted :thumb:

PICT000279.JPG

My first ever vaporizer being a more or less desk top convection vape & for its price compared to other top end convection vapes it ticked all the right box's better taste, smoother, loads of spare parts & replacements.

Ye gonna take the bag whip apart & attach the glass elbow to the main whip as both elbows are 18mm male, just going to plumb that into my water pipe a bit later...

Volcano = no cleaning anything ever. THE easiest, no hassle, highest quality vap in the world. If you can't afford it, get this or the portable Storz and Bickel at a mere $400., but don't expect them to equal the Volcano.

kingjohnc, nice marketing job on a good, cheap, acceptable (if you've never owned a Volcano) vap. Thanks for the good info., everyone!

:circle-of-love:

I agree with 94xjjohn. I was torn between Storz and Bickel or Arizer, but I had purchased the Arizer Solo with no problems so went with Arizer. The biggest problem with the Extreme Q is the quality of the spare elbows. The elbows break at the joints, and you can't be gentle enough with the part. I also don't understand why they charge you 9 dollars plus 8 for shipping, on a part that is inferior. The answer I get from them is so sorry, but it's glass. I have no problem with the glass part, I have replaced glass parts before, but I fell this part has a design flaw. I should have spent a little more to get a much better product. !!!! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom