Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net

We just ordered one of these and I couldn't be more excited for it to arrive! I have been using a vapor daddy but the whip piece doesn't fit so you have to sit there and hold it which gets very annoying... Looking forward to this one and sounds like we are getting an awsome product after reading your review!

:thanks:

I am certain to be in agreement with you either tomorrow or Monday!

Thank you Crawdaddy for posting the temperature chart! I like how you are able to adjust the temperature to a precise degree!

Great review KingJohnC! Great tips as well Crawdaddy!

I have had one of these for a few years now and never had a problem with it. Your cons are spot on and I can confirm those are my only complaints with this unit as well. One thing I would like to see them improve on would be a glass quick connect of sorts for filling the bag. Perhaps an all glass screen would be ideal as well and would resolve one of the three cons.

I didn't see a mention of it but I have been using slow cooker turkey bags for refills. You can get them in a few different sizes as well, big enough to hide behind... :thedoubletake: Another tip for those of you who are looking for a real thick vapor and use the whip, which is also nice to do after you just got it all hot and cleared a bag is: Pack the elbow screen tightly with your ground herb, bump your temperature up a notch or two and pull through your whip. A bit restricted depending on your pack but very thick hits.

Sadly I haven't used mine in awhile as I have been using my PAX for portability reasons. I am however planning on trying to find a reasonable bubbler for it as I want to use this for concentrates mostly for sleep. That's another tip, you can get away with vaping oils and the like by placing it on a cotton ball first. You can also make cotton wicks for dipping.

I am certain to be in agreement with you either tomorrow or Monday!

Thank you Crawdaddy for posting the temperature chart! I like how you are able to adjust the temperature to a precise degree!

Glad I could help, as you maybe able to tell I am all about the science when it comes to about anything.

Mine is supposed to be here today but the post doesn't run until about 3:30..... UPS doesn't run here on Sat. so I am hoping the USPS will deliver it today and I guess if not it will be Mon....:thedoubletake: Patience is not one of my better virtues.... I chopped the Green xxxxx last nigh and I can't wait to try her out in the vape....:yahoo: Thanks for doing this review King :adore: The timing was perfect and I am soooo soooo excited...:goof:......:circle-of-love:

Very very very tasty vapor!!!

took a couple mins to fill the balloon, but similar to the Volcano Vaporizer, i can inhale from the balloon as i please.

the only downside to the balloon i think in comparison to the Volcano Vaporizer, is you cant clip on- clip off the balloon to the herb bowl after filling a bag. Sure the glass tube into the plastic tube isn't that difficult, but what if its really hot? seems it can burn someone rather easily who is over medicated or just clumsy/not paying attention to where their hands are.

Also, i wish there was a mouthpiece similar to the Volcano that kept the vapor in the bag until your lips pressed against the mouthpiece releasing the vapor. If i want to put the bag down and take an inhale in a min or two, i have to be sure that all the vapor doesn't excape the balloon while not being inhaled from.

All in all tho, i am pretty blasted off one bag and am very happy with the quality as well as the aesthetic look to the Vaporizer. It is a very eye catching device! The very small CONS dont even come close to outweighing the PROS. This is a great product for anyone looking for a quality desktop vaporizer.

the only downside to the balloon i think in comparison to the Volcano Vaporizer, is you cant clip on- clip off the balloon to the herb bowl after filling a bag. Sure the glass tube into the plastic tube isn't that difficult, but what if its really hot? seems it can burn someone rather easily who is over medicated or just clumsy/not paying attention to where their hands are.

I never had the end of plastic tube where you put bag connection into get past luke warm to touch. now the bowl on other hand, can get VERY hot. Every now and then I put it in upside down so not the rubber enclosed end at top. and by accident grab it before cool down...ouch! can see why have that rubber on outside of one end :)

But a 'quick connect' and/or larger tube/mouth to bad like Volcano be cool(but not $300 bucks cool lol), could probably improvise something, but works good enough IMO so no big desire ot DIY.

Hey Craw,

I wasn't meaning the mouthpiece, but the actual glass elbow that attaches to the bowl. the Elbow can get kind of hot (since hot vapor is blowing through it), and like you said, if someone puts the bowl in upside down and tries to go release the bag, they're going to be in for a warm surprise!!

I agree that the clip on release thing isn't worth the extra $400 that a Volcano would run me, but it sure would be a nice feature to have

Great review John. Ive been looking for a vaporizer for a couple weeks now and I think this is the one! One questions, can you vaporize bho or other concentrates in these? I don't think id ever put just a dab of oil in there, but could I break a couple pieces of shatter bho on top of the ground herbs? Or would this clog it and make a mess of things..

:high-five: Mine came today too and ...:volcano-smiley:... IMO it is awesome...:yahoo:... Best money I have spent in years...... Thanks for the review King :adore: As always you say it...... I believe it..... that makes it so...... and in this case especially..... it is so.....:circle-of-love:
I'm over from Dennise's grow journal , seen her post about this & found one for 128.oo $4 shipping plus CA tax total 144.oo I'll have by Tuesday or Wednesday been wanting a home vap but $600.oo is just way too $$$

Great review John. Ive been looking for a vaporizer for a couple weeks now and I think this is the one! One questions, can you vaporize bho or other concentrates in these? I don't think id ever put just a dab of oil in there, but could I break a couple pieces of shatter bho on top of the ground herbs? Or would this clog it and make a mess of things..

according to the owners manual i received with mine, you are able to vaporize oils for sure. Drop a dab of oil on a cotton ball and place it in the bowl. Not sure if this would work for BHO, but i'm sure it would too. I'm also certain that if you mixed in small pieces of BHO with your ground up cannabis, you could achieve what you are looking for..

hope this helps!

according to the owners manual i received with mine, you are able to vaporize oils for sure. Drop a dab of oil on a cotton ball and place it in the bowl. Not sure if this would work for BHO, but i'm sure it would too. I'm also certain that if you mixed in small pieces of BHO with your ground up cannabis, you could achieve what you are looking for..

hope this helps!

I like get a dab of oil and roll my ground up weed and or keef onto it and would like to vaporize it that way. Thanks for the help! I just placed my order last night! Found it for 142$ shipped

I honestly think it is the best money I have spent in years. I love my new one and my throat and chest are not all scratchy like it gets when I hit the bong toooo much and certainly gets if I smoke to many doobies. Now I'm not real sure about my new look of sitting with around sucking on a balloon all the time... but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.....:volcano-smiley:......:circle-of-love:

so how thick is the vapor on these ? Is it as thick as the e-cigarettes ?
I seem to get high but the vapor was nearly invisible & not much taste
am I doing some wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom