Review of the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer Provided by Vaporizers.net

so how thick is the vapor on these ? Is it as thick as the e-cigarettes ?
I seem to get high but the vapor was nearly invisible & not much taste
am I doing some wrong ?

Hey! Try using it at 185-190 degrees celsius and on fan setting 2.. That is what Greenthumb J and I have been using.. pretty tasty and nice thick vapor.. Doesn't taste burnt at that temp either.. Good luck! :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

Hey! Try using it at 185-190 degrees celsius and on fan setting 2.. That is what Greenthumb J and I have been using.. pretty tasty and nice thick vapor.. Doesn't taste burnt at that temp either.. Good luck! :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

how much do you load for a single person ? do u heat 1st then load or load then heat ?
how do u tell it's ready to hit ? is there a tric to loading the screens ? I am doing something wrong I treid at 380f got a clear vapor than was stoney but seems I wasted a bunch of weed ... hmmmmm

am I doing some wrong ?

What temperature have you set the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer to? Is the cannabis your are using dried and cured? I feel it is important to use the wand tool to load the Glass Cyclone Bowl no fuller then to where the black rubber coating is and then place the Glass Cyclone Bowl on the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer where the Glass Cyclone Bowl and cannabis warm up for 10 minutes at 400° before I start filling the balloon on fan speed #1 to produce the densest vapor. I use the glass wand to stir the cannabis between filling each balloon, it helps to expose more surface of the cannabis to the heated air.

I might have let the whip blow all my vapor away ? I'll try the bag & 400 after I get back from the DR's
I did 400/390 actually & let it set to warm up & used dry fine ground Paris OG so it was NOT bunk weed

What temperature have you set the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer to? Is the cannabis your are using dried and cured? I feel it is important to use the wand tool to load the Glass Cyclone Bowl no fuller then to where the black rubber coating is and then place the Glass Cyclone Bowl on the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer where the Glass Cyclone Bowl and cannabis warm up for 10 minutes at 400° before I start filling the balloon on fan speed #1 to produce the densest vapor. I use the glass wand to stir the cannabis between filling each balloon, it helps to expose more surface of the cannabis to the heated air.
John can you describe what you term as dense vapor ? is the color & white of a e-cig vapor , I have no one who I know who uses a vap so I'm on my own here .

I have not used an e-cigarette to compare the vapor. The vapor is a light mist and foggy in quality. When you see vapor inflating in the balloon you will be able to see into the balloon and tell the balloon is filled with more then air. Ensure that when you are filling the cannabis into the Glass Cyclone Bowl that the cannabis can still easily be stirred with glass wand and is not packed too tightly. You will also want to use a fine enough grinder to grind your cannabis to allow good airflow and vaporization of the aroma and flavors in your cannabis.

am I doing some wrong ?
If you will let it heat up for about 10 minutes first you will get a much thicker vape. I actually can't see thru the bags if I let it heat up first.....:circle-of-love:

If you will let it heat up for about 10 minutes first you will get a much thicker vape. I actually can't see thru the bags if I let it heat up first.....:circle-of-love:

ThanX I'll give a try ,

wow this looks like the real deal. I am so glad i found this review - I have seen these before and thought no it will never be volcano - but you guys talked me into trying one. Guess the reviews really do work hahah ;)

ok i am buying this right now lol........

Let you know when it comes in how i like it :)

Great to hear you are getting a Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer! I definitely enjoy the flavors of the cannabis strains in my Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer and believe you will also!

Thanks KingJohn I have used a volcano before and it was truly amazing - i have since then (in the last 6 years) bought crappy whip vapes that suck and hand held vapes that suck because i did not want to shell out 700 for a smoking utensil lol. And in that many years they have not dropped in price, not even one dollar lol. I have high hopes that technology has gotten better. Your review is greatly appreciated from me :)

I have had one of these for 2 year + now and everyday heavy use, still works great.

A few tips...

400 Degrees is too high, you want to avoid Benzene, which starts at 392 degrees F...
volcano-vapourizer-temperature-chart_-4-22_thumb.jpg

this chart was found here, LiftMJ | Owen Smith's Writings and Graphic Art, for those that prefer to source their own material.

You do want to give it 5-10 mins to warm up, but with the ground up weed in the bowl., here is my protocol...

1. turn on vape, set to 370 degrees F.
2. Prepare weed, fine grind, put in bowl, maybe 1/4-1/2" deep (find your personal preference)
3. but bag stem and bag on
4. let sit 'warming up' for 5-10 mins, I notice if i leave weed in their for a bit before hand it vapes much thicker.
5. Turn on fan to fill up bag
6. GET HIGH!

One VERY small problem I have with this unit, and it may just be mine, not sure if systemic. If i leave it sitting for a bit at a temperature setting and then turn the fan on, the temperature reads the set temperature, but then if you hit up or down suddenly the indicated temperature shows 10-20 degrees warmer then set point, then gradually cools down. It is almost like a software bug.

Overall this was a great investment for me. I just wish I looked around before buying, could have saved myself $100, I have seen these for less then $200 on various sites.

Awesome info, thanks man!

-J.

I don't believe the Plenty is worth the price but it always works, it's the same heater as the volcano I believe but only half as much vapor generated at maximum possible airflow. It can be plugged and used pretty much anywhere since you just hold it in your hands and can be hidden quickly, I used to vape it in the garbage room at work on my break by a plug behind a dumpster lol. As for the "medicine delivery" it was good but I always felt like I had to hit the bong 20 mins after, that's why I sold it it.

The EQ is cheap nowadays (I bought mine for less than $100 than the Plenty, must had just came out). I rarely used the bag as it was too slow even on the fastest speed, always whip, which you can do bowls from the main bowl or smaller "elbow bowls" from packing the glass elbow, which is nice, but I've have some instances of it not puffing due to herb that was too moist or for no reason at all, a thing that only happens with the Plenty if herb doesn't cover the screen. It's a nice tabletop vape, broke the electronics by knocking off a said table onto laminate floor, opposite to the Plenty which I dropped in my garage and didn't even have a scratch.

For the EQ's effects, I have to say it's probably hit me more than the Plenty, but I got the latter a year after I broke the EQ; the EQ was also during a period I had less money so less stuff, so maybe just my tolerance that got higher. The best vape I've personally tried is the Volcano, it's THE best one, no doubt about it. Never tried sublimators and there might be other newer vapes better than the Volc now but don't know bout 'em. Before I started my grow I actually considered spending the money on one instead because it makes regular strains insane.

I have used both the Arizer Extreme Q and the Volcano vaporizer with the bag attachment and have found that the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer is capable of producing the same quality of vapor.

Back
Top Bottom