GGriffi's Outdoor Bagweed Grow Journal

ggriffi

Greetings all and welcome to my first grow journal. I grow bagweed and I'm proud of it. :thumb: This is actually my fourth grow but the first one that I have decided to do a journal for. I started 15 seeds today in cups and hope to have some pics up when they break thru the soil.

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I haven't mixed my soil yet but will post it when I do. It won't be much different than last year. EDIT: Should add that I used plain ol potting soil to get my seeds started

If soil... What size pot? They will end up in 5 gal buckets but to start they are in 16oz. beer cups.

PH of media or res? I will be posting the soil ph regularly

Any Pests ? Normal garden pests (aphids)

How often are you watering? I go by the how "heavy" the bucket is. Last year it was about every 3rd day

Type and strength of ferts used? Earth Juice. Will post the amounts when I start.

I hope I can add something to the forum with this journal as well as get any needed help I might need.

I would like to thank WMDmountainIG for the thread he had sometime last year (that I can't find now) of his bagseed grows that helped me alot.

Stay tuned for more info!

g

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

So for not getting back here before this but I had a major storm that hit about 10 days after I originally posted and I lost all the plants I started. Then I went on a vacation for a week and didn't want to start any before I left, so I waited until I came back. Started another 12 and had 11 come up. They are about 3- 4 weeks along now. Everything I posted about ferts and soil is still the same. Have had enough rain over the last 3 weeks that I didn't want to start on feeding them until know since they are doing pretty good right now. Basically, I am using the recommendations from a thread here about EJ that I started using about midway thru last year for flowering and am using the veg recommendations now and will use flowering when I get there.

It is 5ml per gal. Catalyst,Microblast, Grow, Molasses, and 2.5ml of hygrozyme and 1/2t. of superthrive.

here are a couple of pics.

IMG_03936.jpg

and

IMG_03926.jpg

Will be able to keep this a little more up to date now :yummy:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this back to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom