Venting

cnile

ive changed it so many times trying to get it dialed in maybe you guys can help

i dont have flower lights yet

veg is 600w mh

how would you guys set this up.

main concerns:

window from flower is front of house, hot air venting will be obvious most months because its cold outside

drawing straight from window might be cold on lights because it can get below zero in winter

venting to attic might be problematic because of hot moist air constantly being vented

venting 3 600w lights to house will probably be way too much heat.

room71.jpg

i think this is best i came with so far

LIGHT COOLING

-vent hot light air to attic.
-PUSHES from spare room for this
-open/close window of spare room in winter/summer to keep freezing air off lights and keep bulbs efficient

GARDEN EXHAUST

-PULLING stale garden air to spare room
-carbon filtered
-negative garden air pressure

GARDEN INTAKE
-Negative pressure created - can use passive intake
-intake from a mix of air in spare room -fresh window air / co2 house air / scrubbed filtered garden air
-can open flower room window for late flower cold nights and setup will not have to be changed

HOUSE AIR
-uses co2 produced by people in house
-able to close spare room door and be completely sealed from garden if ever needed

one thing i want to be able to do is add co2 without tons of changes later. i havn't thought too much about that yet. maybe manual dampers in between flower and veg. something ill have to think about cause i probably will get bottled co2 for the flowering ladies

room72.jpg

I have a set up. Large room with x2 tents. 1x1x2 and 2.4x1.2x2. Each one has fan in the attic pulling the air from the tent in to the attic. One tent is leds veg so 1 extractor is sufficient. The large is the flower tent with x2 HPS in air cooled Hoods. I have a third fan between the x2 air cooled Hoods blowing the air from outside the tent through the lights and back out the tent again. Also keeps my room at a ambient temperature bonus!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom