very droopy leaves

teamgilly

droo7.jpg

when i bought my White Widow seeds the company also sent me 20 other free seeds, they didnt tell me what they were. i planted some and i got a couple of good seedlings. ok its been 10 days since they sprouted from the ground, i have it in a small peat pot. In potting soil. the leaves are very droopy on one and its been that way almost since it poped out of the ground. the one other unknown seed also has droopy leaves but this one is the droopyist. Is it just the plants genitics or is something wrong with it

Mate,

I am in the same situation. I also planted the 20 free seeds in cups with soil. 4days ago, I have a few of mine that are also mega droopy. I was assuming I over watered them so have been drying them out.

When we talk about temperature are we talking room air temperature or the temp if we hold the thermomter underlight next to the plant top?

I have 22C air temp, and about 30C plant temp

and 40% to 50% humidity

How do I water, let me the count ways ...

Don't love them to death folks.

Cannabis likes the wet & dry cycle.
Meaning you water them so the water runs out the bottom of the container.
Then you don't water again till:
They (pots/containers) feel Light
Or the dirt starts to pull away from the insides of the pot.

Last season I had a plant in a 3 gallon container,
out in an open field, sun beating on the sides of a black pot,
that I watered maybe 4 times during it's 5 months out in 100+ degree days
during an expectational drought? (that's the worst drought type)
I got a half z off it and she was maybe 14 inches.
Her 5+ foot sisters I watered almost every day, 1/2 - 3/4 z per foot.
This is her:
oct28_003.jpg

looks like ur over watering them. rule of thumb especially for seedlings just sprouting. The less attention the better. you want the roots to dig deep to find water. It will make the plant stronger! For when I planted, even if the soil looked dry, I would water ever 2-3 days depending on the situation. If the soil was damp. I left it alone, obviously if its damp on top. You dont need to water. In the bottom of you planter make sure there are holes for drainage. If you don't allow the roots to breate it will result in major root rot. I learned this the hard way... But good luck my friend. looks like a good start.

Back
Top Bottom