Very faint line - Will I pass?

2percentmilk

So to start today is Friday June 1st at 5:30 p.m. and I need to take a drug test Tuesday June 5th at 9:45 a.m. in order to pass my physical for a very good job. I'm terrified because it's only been 3 weeks since I've stopped smoking (very heavy smoker going through around 4 or 5 grams a day with frequent edible usage.) I got my drug test from salvation army which is an 11 panel test, my piss was pretty dilute, pretty much straw color and there was a very faint line with a small gap in the middle. I have read that any line at all is a pass but it isn't even a solid line and its very faint I could really use a second opinion.

Not sure anyone here will be able to give any confirming remarks....

We all wish you the best on your test....and hope you will come back, no matter the result, and participate more int he forum.....

I do currently have a grow journal ongoing although I dont post very often it might be something to check out.
I will try to check it out.....

Sorry I couldn't be more help.....

There is a kind of clay you can used. I ate the clay 24 hours before hand if I remember right. And had no problems. Bentonite clay the drugs in system attach to the clay the exit the body

There is a kind of clay you can used. I ate the clay 24 hours before hand if I remember right. And had no problems. Bentonite clay the drugs in system attach to the clay the exit the body
Well, turns out i had it rescheduled and no I have no worry that I will pass, I've avoided smoking long enough that I'm 100% clean so I'm not worried about it anymore. Thanks though I'll keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom