Ghost line or faint line?

nervous

So I took a drug test on July 17th after having not smoked for 25 days & having smoked before that near about every day & most of the time around twice a day. I'm 5'11 165 & 24 years old. I haven't gotten the results back on my test yet so last night (the 19th) I took an at home "first check" THC test. after 5 minutes a solid control line appeared & at first it appeared that nothing formed next to the drug line..I was sure I had failed. upon further scrutiny there was the FAINTEST "line" ever next to the drug part. it definitely was not there before. according to the test if there is any pink or red line next to the drug part then it's a negative...no matter how faint. So then I passed? well idk...reading more info on their website I discover that there is something known as a "ghost line" which would mean a positive. but how do I know the difference between an EXTREMELY faint line that you need to be in a good light to see or a ghost line? supposedly a ghost line is a white line next to the drug part. but how would I be able to see any line if it was white? since the stick itself is white? it could definitely be said that parts of my line are white or transparent as it is so extremely faint. but there is definitely SOMETHING next to the drug line. can anyone shed any line on what the hell a ghost line is? supposedly anything with any redness or pinkness next to the drug control is a negative test no matter how faint. please help :( thanks

So I took a drug test on July 17th after having not smoked for 25 days & having smoked before that near about every day & most of the time around twice a day. I'm 5'11 165 & 24 years old. I haven't gotten the results back on my test yet so last night (the 19th) I took an at home "first check" THC test. after 5 minutes a solid control line appeared & at first it appeared that nothing formed next to the drug line..I was sure I had failed. upon further scrutiny there was the FAINTEST "line" ever next to the drug part. it definitely was not there before. according to the test if there is any pink or red line next to the drug part then it's a negative...no matter how faint. So then I passed? well idk...reading more info on their website I discover that there is something known as a "ghost line" which would mean a positive. but how do I know the difference between an EXTREMELY faint line that you need to be in a good light to see or a ghost line? supposedly a ghost line is a white line next to the drug part. but how would I be able to see any line if it was white? since the stick itself is white? it could definitely be said that parts of my line are white or transparent as it is so extremely faint. but there is definitely SOMETHING next to the drug line. can anyone shed any line on what the hell a ghost line is? supposedly anything with any redness or pinkness next to the drug control is a negative test no matter how faint. please help :( thanks
All you can do now is to wait. There is no such thing as a ghost line, a line is a line when it comes to strip tests. Thats why if anything looks off they just send it to GC/MS to get confirmation of exactly what the substance is and at what levels. Some dilution might have helped you the day of the test.

Back
Top Bottom