At Home Drug Test Question

So why would anyone pay $40-$100 for a GC/ms spinning when they can get a marijuana test with free GC/MS for $16?

If you need to spin every 4 tests (and most self-testers ride the lines with their levels) you're paying at the least $46 for cheap teats and one spin. For $48 you can spin four tests and see if your levels come down between tests.

Did we ever get a resolution to this question? Did OP pass his test? I got popped for a random at work on Thursday and was told I had until Monday to take the exam. I went to CVS and bought a 'Frist Response Home Testing Kit' and the THC drug line was very faint. I've haven't been exposed to THC for approximately 10 days and I am an infrequent user (once every other weekend) - by the time I actually have to test it will be 13 days clean.

The instructions say even a faint line is negative but does that mean ANY red is a negative? I know Quest Diagnostics doesn't use litmus paper testing so I'm concerned that even a preliminary negative might cause them to dig deeper with more aggressive tests.

I took a pic and compared it to a picture from the company's website, on the left is from their website on the right is my test.

Back
Top Bottom