Vexy's New Pipe!

SeXy VeXy

Hooray!! Yesterday I picked up a new pipe, which is something I haven't done since my trip to Vancouver last year. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

This beauty is a colour-changer, which I can already tell is heading towards a purple/blue colour. The shotgun is on the end, rather than the side... which takes some getting used to. The best part? It only cost me $15 :cheesygrinsmiley:

bluepaper1.JPG

Keep in mind that this is a clear pipe, with just a couple of bowls smoked from it.
Thanks to the flash on my camera, you can really see the blue and purple colours that will show up.

upcloseandpersonal1.JPG

*sigh* It's so purdy!!!!

Any ideas for names? I'm stuck!
My other two pipes are named Squiggles Montgomery Pike and Wigwam James McKevitt.... so naturally this pipe needs an equally as fitting name.

Re: Vexy's New Pipe!!

I'm great at coming up with names, but for some reason I draw a blank for this pipe. I've been smoking bowl after bowl after bowl since yesterday, and NOTHING!!

how bout the "snake pipe"? it has a sort of zig zag shape on it that looks like a snake so i dunno might be a good name for a while.

kool pipe vexy!! ummmm yeah im not good with coming up with interesting names, hmmmmm {*thinks 4 awhile*}, no nothing sorry.

:smokin: Hi Sexy.Great pipe.It's got great color and can't wait to see a pic when it darkens up.I have never seen one with a snorkeled end like that.You should come up with a water base or ocean like name for her.(or him?)At least to me it looks semi aquatic.Good luck on the name.:smokin:

Love the new pipe Vexy, looks really cool and $15 is a great buy on that. I'm not sure on the name but I feel like Seahorse would be a great one, it just seems to fit it. Good luck and just keep tokin untill you think of one.

You know, I've just sat here saying that name over and over.... the more I do, the more I like it :cheesygrinsmiley: It's got a really nice flow to it....

But it needs three names, so I think I may call it Wagner Mcdagger Esquire.

Wagner Mcdagger, haha I really like that!!

The pipe is definately awsome

Nice pipe vex lol i LOVE the glass color changin ones and for sum reason the pipe reminds me of coral so if i had to pick a name I would probly go with Kora.
~PeacE~

Great Colors...really looking good....that's straight that the shotgun is at the front...more original? then again, i'm sure you'll get used to it....wonderful....

Thanks everyone!!

Wagner and I are still very happy.... he's getting niiiice and blue :cheesygrinsmiley:
In fact, I'm gonna smoke a bowl right now!

Back
Top Bottom