Viewers Choice

StonerGrower

Space is maxed out in the grow room and has been for a very long time...Working on getting some journals up while im back here on site. So in the near future I will be getting two grows tents. One will be all of my top genetics. The other will be what im going to call viewers choice. I know plenty of you have wanted to grow something but would of liked to see it grown first before taking the leap. What ide like to know is what strain is this for you. Only top notch strains here please as I do have to smoke this myself and I don't have the space or time for low quality. I will pick the top 6 strains you guys recommend by quality of breeder and or genetics. So...lets hear it!

Re: Viewers Choice.

How about an old strain, if you can find it.......Monkey Paws
or Dr Grinspoon.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

If the only breeder with the strain wasn't barneys farm I would, have had bad luck with barneys seeds for anyone out there thinking about purchasing. Bad genetics, multiple different phenos withen the same pack of seeds! Tried the pineapple chunk, got a pack of 5 fems, every single one was a different phenotype, bad stability in the genes. Plus they've been know to buy their way to the cannabis cup so from now on im staying clear.

I'll keep that in mind, Stoner.

How about Malawi Gold. I'm working my way up to that, maybe next year. I'm interested in the high THCV content.

The only place i`ve ordered from is Attitude Seeds. They came 1 week after ordering them. Just got them, all look good. Can`t sprout `em for a week, gotta go outta town for a few days. Then i start grow #3.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

I hear so many mixed views about attitude, either people say they are great or that their order hasn't arrived and they contact them and they have well...an attitude lol. Of course I haven't personally used them so cant really justify every ones statements, I would imagine a pack of pot seeds could go missing or be picked out by any seed bank, especially if their sending to the prison state of the USA. Will say haven't had a single mix up or package go missing with Herbies.

Glad to hear good things about Herbies. Word of mouth.....best advertizing you can get.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Well I'll suggest one my eyes been on BC SweetGod . Trying to pump self to order for first time and its good hearing talk on Herbies who has it, I just was looking at another sponser with single seeds options,but without the freebies I think.I'm Not to knowledgeable on strains, or if this is quality to pros,I just like the indoor flower time and its more indica, also a cup winner . Comments on it mite help sack swell enough to order or divert attention other places. I'm interested on your opinion and want to follow The Viewer's Choice when you start it.
:peace::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom