Vintner's Low Ryder Pics

these plants are pretty funny...pretty useful i guess if ya use cfl's...does anyone actually grow these with a bigger light (400+)... just stoned and curious :)

Why thankyou gren. It was a lot of work for not much pay off. I think my finall weight was only 3/4 oz off those 4 plants. That's the main reason I don't push LowRyders except for folks who've got absolutely no room at all and no place to veg a mother plant, cause I'm convinced that you could get at least 4 times that w/a scrog grow, just a coulpe more lights and 4 clones w/just 2 feet of verticle space. That's my plan for my next grow (probably not till spring though). For my first grow it went pretty well though, and I learned a lot. Thanks again
vin

see.you just proved a big point to me.
i figure if i just get 2 or 3 200 watt cfls and 4-2 light -t 12 fixtures you should be perfect.
shyt make your own phtottron just like that

I'm not sure what you mean by t 12 fixtures, but the more light they get the better. Someone's doing a LR journal right now w/hps and hydro, you should check it out. His plants put mine to shame.

Hi,
I was just wondering how your low ryders doing? My local dispensary had clones the last time I was there but I didn't buy any because I know NOTHING about growing, so I am on here trying to learn. I know how to smoke my med and that's about it. Will you just harvest the buds and keep the plant growing? Does anybody even smoke the plant part?

Racefan said:
Someone was able to clone a lowrider? I didn't think lowrider was really cloneable. Maybe it's a lowrider cross?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean low ryder clones. I don't remember what name they were but they sure looked healthy. I didn't get any though, as I said, although I used to have a huge vegetable garden before we moved to CA.

irelandbuds8 said:
has anyone LST a Lowryder? would it really have much effect.
What would be the point in that? They already stay small.

Fugly: You came to the right place my man! This site has EVRYTHING you need to know to learn how to grow. This particular grow ended last July. Low Ryders die after harvest, but w/most other strains you can harvest the bud and then let the plant keep growing. This is called regeneration, but most people don't bother doing it. I think this is mostly cause the plants die anyway from the stress of harvest, but I'm not sure. You can smoke the plant parts, but you'll get a pretty bad head ache. Most folks use them for hash, hash oil, or cooking.
Just start reading on this site to get an idea of how to get started growing. If you're serious, I can PM you some links to some good threads about growing, but you can't read enough.

Back
Top Bottom