Vortex Drops A One-Off Coco Run With Auto Lemon Drop & Sweet Tooth

So for now, until we're ready to actually grow something in tent#2 (still need a catchy name for it) I guess I'll use this thread to ramble.

Still no seeds from order #1. Tracking still says cleared customs, blah blah blah.

According to the post site, they want you to wait 14 days after expected delivery to file a missing mail/package request. Whatever. Guess that will be on the todo list next week, along with filing with the seed bank to reship.

Order #2 should ship in the next couple of days. Have to wait on the e-check to clear :)rolleyes:). Oh well, it is what it is. At least if I order again from them, it won't be the first order and they'll send me a link to use a card.

Will probably just use GYO or HDSC instead, if they have the stock I'm after at the time.

I did go ahead and try the last 2 lemon drop seeds. Dropped Saturday night into a shot glass of room temp, distilled water with a tick of H2O2. Let em sit in my clone/germ dome for about 20 hours, then moved them into a jiffy pellet last night. Checked this morning and nothing, but will check again later. (Temps holding steady at 78*, so I'm just fine with that.)

Not holding out any hope on them sprouting, or the first order showing up, but we'll see how the week goes.

If you would have asked me at the beginning of the month how I figured things would be going at the end of the month, this would not have cracked my top-25. lol

Order #2 should ship out today. Check cleared overnight. Cha-ching! Sadly, no blackberry or tangie in that order. However, green crack and blue dream, so it's all good. :D

Yeah, those seeds from Oasis Genetics (auto lemon drop, acquired via True North) ain't going to pop. Temps are a constant 78F in my little germ station, and it's nice and humid. Soil consistency is good, blah blah blah.

Scarification, water soak, straight to peat pellet... and nothing going on 36 hours after the peat? Really seems like same song, third verse.

Kinda sucks. Would have loved to have a little bit of Super Lemon Haze to tide me over. Oh well. Looking forward to some Mexican Airlines and Green Crack instead.

No sprouts. Not a single one out of 5. :rolleyes:

On to better things though, as order #2 has shipped and should be here Friday or Saturday. No real prep work to do, it's all been done for close to a month. I'll need to moisten the pro-mix a tick so it's not all dry and crusty, but will wait until the seeds are close to ready.

Order #2 scheduled for Saturday. Alright alright alright.

Fastbuds:

- Six Shooter
- Blue Dream'matic
- Mexican Airlines
- Green Crack

I think I'll take a chance and make a slight change to my germ method and use rapid rooters instead of the jiffy pellets this go around.

I'll be shutting this one down (for real this time) and moving onto the next one now that I know what's going to go on.

Order #2 arrived on schedule, and will be popping later tonight. Along with a special surprise guest, which I'll detail later in the new thread. Got work to do this evening first, then I'll get it started.

2f7661acdc2f16c207cda9848cad7120ec80b177398d3701a777cae6953d5a99.jpg

If you would like to continue on with the new adventure, please direct your attention to the following thread:

Back
Top Bottom