Vote for the "Pot Friendiest California City"

Grass Valley is one of the best places to smoke/grow, everyone cool and the prices are really low for really good shit (do in part to the fact that most of the good cali weed comes from Nevada County) so my vote goes for Grass Valley (even the name of the place sounds good :roorrip: )

Grass Valley is one of the best places to smoke/grow, everyone cool and the prices are really low for really good shit (do in part to the fact that most of the good cali weed comes from Nevada County) so my vote goes for Grass Valley (even the name of the place sounds good :roorrip: )

haha most good cali weed comes from garages across the southland

Sorry guys but it has to be Santa Barbara !! Any doubts just check out The Santa Barbara Bowl any summer night! Especially if theres a Marley in town.. Nice clean dispensaries,plenty to chose from mostly local grown meds. A view of the Ocean as you leave . Too bad it cost too much to live there .! :peace:

haha most good cali weed comes from garages across the southland

I don't know about that, Nevada County (ware Grass Valley is located) is so good that people come here to by for export to places such as Oaksterdam Amsterdam and most of the USA (even willie nelson used to come to grass valley just to buy weed its that good and plentiful). However I will say that it is only cool if you are growing, if you just smoke then there are better places to be but as fare as growing goes it is the place to be. :ganjamon:

I'm thinking about moving to Santa Cruz to grow within the limit. Are there many places to legally sell my crop there? Seems like a safe place to grow. Was thinking about Oakland cause I want to go to oaksterdam while I frow but seems a little more sketchy, lots of thug types compared to SC... Not sure if I should really worry about that or not.

Back
Top Bottom