Wake Up United Kingdom and Smell the Marijuana

@Roy Growin , Hi and ma and me are doing well, thanks for inquiring. We are in a drought here in the southern US, really need some rain.

I hope you guys have gotten your government problems straighten out. We here in the US will be bring in some fresh faces next month and in a couple of years get a decent president.

Take care

Call Rory Mcilroy over on the Green Isle.
He’s got to have some extra lying around
Might be in south Florida if not in Holywood.

I feel for you. Some people here in the US don't realize the this rotten economy is worldwide and that we've done way better weathering the storm than most. Everyone is picking up the pieces leftover from a pandemic. Growing good weed like i learned how to do here is a great way to weather any storm. All the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder

Some people here in the US don't realize the this rotten economy is worldwide and that we've done way better weathering the storm than most. Everyone is picking up the pieces leftover from a pandemic.
Not only worldwide but it started in many other countries in January and February of 2020 and then in the US by the end of March 2020. We are still in the same economic downturn and months, maybe a year, to go.

We are in a drought here in the southern US, really need some rain.
Same here in southeast Michigan. We are about 8-9 inches below the usual average over the past 10 months. Could use a lot of rain, not all at once, just spread out over a month or so. We already have some of the cool days, just not enough water.

Back
Top Bottom