Want to try to organic route on first auto run

mkono87

Im on my first first grow and doing photos with liquid nutes in Sunshine Mix #4. Its going quite well but my next run will be autos and I really want to try the organic route. Well, not a super soil (for now) but using dry amendment not having to feed every single watering. At first I thought about just grabbing some happy frog and then top dress with Gaia Green but I have half a bail of Sunshine left so I might as well continue to use that. Iv been googling last few days and will admit, looking up so many different mixes and recipes it can be overwhelming. Im just looking for some advice/pointers with using the peat I already have. I think what confuses me is knowing what should be used in your base medium vs what needs to be used in teas or top dress. For example, Iv seen people use Gaia in base and teas.

hay @mkono87 ! Take a look at my Giixer grow
I'm using a organic dry amendment in Black Gold peat. I've had really good results. When I transplanted the girls the very first time enter this amendment mix they are really hurting.
20200113_133046.jpg
20200114_155737.jpg
Screenshot_20200220-214813_Photos.jpg

I was going to toss them. But here they are now, week 1 of flower
20200217_132600.jpg
20200217_132613.jpg

There is more details in my journal. Hope you can get something out of it. Lemme know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom