War On Drug Czar

Jimbo

We want him out of the picture. We want him excommunicated from the federal government forever." – MPP's Rob Kampia in a worldwide Reuters article on December 5, 2002

Recent Developements

2008: Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) questions ONDCP Director John Walters on the office's ability to operate effectively during a congressional hearing in the U.S. House of Representatives.

2007: Congress admonishes the drug czar's office for illegally using public money to campaign on behalf of political candidates.

2007: Extensive lobbying efforts result in a 44% reduction of funding to the drug czar's Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign (FY 2008).
The office of White House Drug Czar John Walters committed at least one crime a year from 2002 to 2006:

2006: Henry Waxman investigation in 2007 about czar's office campaigning for Republican congressional candidates in the fall 2006

2005: Illinois lobbying reports

2004: Montana, Alaska, and Nevada campaign finance reports

2003: GAO investigates letters sent by the ONDCP that contained false information about marijuana and may have violated the government ban on using taxpayer funds for "publicity and propaganda."

2002: The federal Office of Special Counsel responds to MPP's Hatch Act complaint by telling Drug Czar John Walters that campaigning and bribery are all part of the job.

Related Items:

- MPP confronts drug czar

- MPP alleges White House buried report that finds anti-marijuana ads backfire

- U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) introduces amendment to kill the drug czar's office

- Coalition led by National Taxpayers Union urges Congress to prevent Drug Czar from using taxpayer money to campaign against initiatives

- MPP Challenges Drug Czar To Debate Marijuana Policy

Sick-em!!! :allgood::headbanger::ciao::byebye:
War On Drug Czar

sweeeet

Some once wrote..."Keep Your Friends Close...But Keep Your Enemies closer"!...well my friends, here is the enemy!
I always like to mention my disapproval of John Walters in my letters to congress...it just leaves a bad taste in their mouths for him, when they here the general publics disapproval of this guys tactics...hint-hint!

Back
Top Bottom