Watch How THC Destroys Cancer Cells Under A Microscope

Jacob Redmond

It's no secret that cannabis can have profound impacts on fighting and defeating cancer. We report about it all the time. Results vary from person to person, but we're on the verge of something big. Check out the video below showing cancer cells dying at the hands of THC and healthy cells remaining unscathed.

• National Institute on Drug Abuse admits cannabis has medicinal benefits.
  • US guidance states drug can help kill some cancer cells and shrink others.
  • Cannabinoids — chemicals in marijuana — currently used in medication to treat MS patients in both the US and the UK.
Originally reported by Paul Armentano, the senior policy analyst for NORML, the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, cannabinoids are giving hope to people suffering this terrible disease. This data began to surface in the 1970's but has only recently gained traction. Published in the August 18th, 1974 edition of the Washington Post:

"THC slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice, and prolonged their lives by as much as 36 percent."

The story was largely buried, a result of the Watergate scandal, but it was the first of many reports that would show the effectiveness of cannabis as a treatment for cancer.
"Animals treated for 10 consecutive days with delta-9-THC, beginning the day after tumor implantation, demonstrated a dose-dependent action of retarded tumor growth. Mice treated for 20 consecutive days with delta-8-THC and CBN had reduced primary tumor size."
THC increases appetite and reduces nausea. It may also decrease pain, inflammation and muscle control problems.
CBD is a cannabinoid that does not affect the mind or behavior.

THCcancer.png

[video]

News Moderator: Jacob Redmond 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Watch How THC In Cannabis DESTROYS Cancer Cells Under A Microscope - American News
Author: Jordanna
Photo Credit: American Live Wire
Website: Online News Sites | American News and Live News | AmericanLiveWire.com

CBD does the pain and inflammation. First I've known that this was part of the cover up for Watergate. Pretty sure it was the primary reason now. It amazes me that just about everything to do with the concentrated oil has some part that has been edited or at that time there might of been some confusion what did what exactly.

CBD does the pain and inflammation. First I've known that this was part of the cover up for Watergate. Pretty sure it was the primary reason now. It amazes me that just about everything to do with the concentrated oil has some part that has been edited or at that time there might of been some confusion what did what exactly.

Correction; First IF I've would've known this was part of the cover up for Watergate, lol. Slowing down to smell the roses :).

Wow this is amazing, hopefully it'll be offered as a treatment that'll be covered by insurance in the future.

It would be so beneficial to those who could use the Cannabis Concentrated oil for treatment. I know so many people who cannot afford the concentrate because it is not covered by insurance. Sadly the bottom line is the concentrated oil is a conflict of interest to the big Pharma's and Western Medicine. Many folks have passed away because chemoradiation has failed and they had no options left because of financial hardships. If interested perhaps these two threads would be of assistance to you;How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil -Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Even when options are very limited pooling a couple of friends together can help achieve having your own oil much more viable and affordable. If there is a will there is a way!

Great point on the Insurance!

Cheers

Republicans in the house voted down a bill that would have made access to cannabis medication available to vets (warriors not animal docs-though they need them too). About 2 weeks ago, I think. Anyone able to add to this?

Republicans in the house voted down a bill that would have made access to cannabis medication available to vets (warriors not animal docs-though they need them too). About 2 weeks ago, I think. Anyone able to add to this?

Sadly John I've lost faith in politics. All the great hype and seemingly nothing ever materializes. I have heard of this initially about 4-6 months ago and it seemed to vanish just like our last vote to legalize recreational in Cali. We were ahead until the last 8 days? Who counts the votes? All controlled by the pharmas shelling out a little quan out of the annual trillion dollar profits.

Lets talk about cannabis concentrated oil :)

I've heard of that stuff. Doing mondo dabs and still can't get high! Are you sure this stuff works...I'm not stoned yet? How do I know it's working? I do feel great. Oh. Oh......I get it.....I'll take great!!! Feelin' great, WATCHIN' pot kill cancer.

Motoco, did you say it'ed get this good this quick? WOW PTSD, cancer.....you almost feel sorry for them, they have no chance anymore.

Goooooood night all (second night dab coming up).:byebye:

I've heard of that stuff. Doing mondo dabs and still can't get high! Are you sure this stuff works...I'm not stoned yet? How do I know it's working? I do feel great. Oh. Oh......I get it.....I'll take great!!! Feelin' great, WATCHIN' pot kill cancer.

Motoco, did you say it'ed get this good this quick? WOW PTSD, cancer.....you almost feel sorry for them, they have no chance anymore.

Goooooood night all (second night dab coming up).:byebye:

A very good point John! It's all attitude compadre. Some folks when diagnosed with cancer and other serious disorders can affect them so much mentally they become so negative it actually makes them worse and can do so in a hurry. Some folks just are not as strong as others. It has been our experience the worse the aliment takes precedence over all other issues. We hooked up in the PTSD forum just a short time ago. If you haven't done so read them again to remind you just how bad off you were. It seems the worse off you are the quicker the oil works. Truly why we preach 'positive' attitude can do wonders in the healing process. Our mind can be a powerful tool once you learn how you can train it. This oil shows you this, all you have to do is listen to your body. You soon will learn why we think everyone should learn about how the cannabis concentrated oil is just a phenom, at least in our eyes. Make no mistake about it, it is the concentrated oil, not us. We were just blessed to have learned/learning how it works, the blends, the strains, etc., the confidence it gave us to help others get their health back. Also John, take a pic of yourself now and take one in a year's time. What the hell happened to the aging process? Holy cow! We look and feel younger! How can this be?

Have a blessed day coming your up!

After a major health crisis diagnosis, the mental deterioration takes effect immediately, the body's deterioration comes second (most of the time). For the first 2 years after my diagnosis, my mental state was completely shot. My depression and anxiety had more influence on my quality of life than my disease. At times, leaving this world seemed better than having to deal with life. Only through counseling, love and family was I able to crawl from my depression. I'm looking forward to trying cannabis (grow happening now). At this point, I love life, now I'm going to fight the disease!

After a major health crisis diagnosis, the mental deterioration takes effect immediately, the body's deterioration comes second (most of the time). For the first 2 years after my diagnosis, my mental state was completely shot. My depression and anxiety had more influence on my quality of life than my disease. At times, leaving this world seemed better than having to deal with life. Only through counseling, love and family was I able to crawl from my depression. I'm looking forward to trying cannabis (grow happening now). At this point, I love life, now I'm going to fight the disease!

Great post Colesdad, the power of the brain can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Your post is a great example of post diagnoses and how it affects your health. Major props working through this ordeal. We work more helping the ill turning the mindset to positive ( I wanna live) than anything else. Sometimes in life all we need is some positive hope to get to the next level. A Sativa dominant strain converted to cannabis oil is excellent for giving one a positive outlook while healing. In fact it does so in a quick fashion. Whatever path you choose to heal yourself requires commitment. Anyway we can help you out please let us know and we will help you from A-Z if need be. Do not know your ailment and if its private shoot me a PM. Many are healing themselves or have healed in this thread;Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method Also this thread makes an excellent concentrate How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil.
Best of luck and it is time to take care of your ailment!

Cheers

:welcome:Welcome Colesdad,

I think I can relate. I had a hard time getting to "I want to live". Decades of untreated PTSD from killing hundreds of innocents in Viet Nam left many of us feeling too guilty to continue (200 vet suicides a day). I discovered smoking pot wouldn't let me dwell on (remember) the negative for very long. That kept me alive long enough to get 7 years of both group and private therapy. I learned that I was (am) self destructive. I had just thought I was an adventurer. Private pilot, scuba diver, motorcycle rider, submarine grad., recreational drug taker, party monster, alcoholic, over achieving, under achieving, felon, sex addict, black sheep, looser, multiple business owner, grower, chess phenom., etc., add nausium.
Then they told me to settle my affairs....stage 4 fast prostate cancer.
You're tempted to say "what else could go wrong".
You don't, knowing plenty else could go wrong!

I found my "I do want to live" moment.

I may not deserve to, but I now know I want to, just like you know you want to!!!

Battle won. Now we'll win the war.

:high-five::bravo:Power to the (tacking) people!

Thank you the kind word, you are an awesome member to 420mag. I see your many comments and replies in the medical forums. I've "skimmed" that post before. I first came to this community after using go*gle searching for info on the oil! I'm currently growing (trying) Baby Freedom, searching for a higher cbd strain. No clones near me, so I'm growing from seed and crossing my fingers for a harvest with a higher cbd. I know there is a higher probability of good cbd with good cbd parents. Baby Freedom is Joseph OG x Harlequin.

Fighting an inoperable brain tumor, WHO grade II Astrocytoma. Tumor causes seizures. As I sit here, I still have the glue residue from having EEG wires in my hair from my most recent hospital stay a few weeks ago. There is one plus from the hospital, the cheese cake dessert is pretty tastey lol.

Motoco is pretty cool too!

Just kidding....:rofl:

:thumb:Have faith...oil shrinks tumor, seizures stop, life goes on only better!:thumb:

ps. Now you have cheese cake variety!

:dreamy:Oh my!!!

Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! SPOILER ALERT! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert!

Sugar feeds cancer. Sorry!.....:reading420magazine:

Thank you the kind word, you are an awesome member to 420mag. I see your many comments and replies in the medical forums. I've "skimmed" that post before. I first came to this community after using go*gle searching for info on the oil! I'm currently growing (trying) Baby Freedom, searching for a higher cbd strain. No clones near me, so I'm growing from seed and crossing my fingers for a harvest with a higher cbd. I know there is a higher probability of good cbd with good cbd parents. Baby Freedom is Joseph OG x Harlequin.

Fighting an inoperable brain tumor, WHO grade II Astrocytoma. Tumor causes seizures. As I sit here, I still have the glue residue from having EEG wires in my hair from my most recent hospital stay a few weeks ago. There is one plus from the hospital, the cheese cake dessert is pretty tastey lol.

Hi Colesdad,

Presently we are mentoring someone with the same condition with concentrated oil. Not a better way to treat brain tumors via 'tacking' as the oil goes directly to the brain location (CB1 receptors). This post I'm responding to you should copy and paste in this thread if you wouldn't mind. It keeps things much easier and more organized instead in a news blog. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Do you have access to good product (Flowers/bud)? Access to medical grade cannabis concentrated oil? The faster we can get your tumor/tumors shrinking the better. As you mentioned a little movement can affect a whole bunch of unhappiness as you know. Let me know these things and if you're interested in this protocol (gum absorption/tacking) let's get you moving forward quickly to get the tumors shrunk. A blend of a high THC Sativa strain blended with a high CBD strain (2-1 ratio, 2ounce THC to 1 ounce CBD) is perfect for your condition. THC killing the cancer cells while the CBD will remove inflammation from the tumor helping it shrink as well as managing any pain (pain receptors towards the top of your brain). Please let us know. Thank you.

Cheers
Motoco

Motoco is pretty cool too!

Just kidding....:rofl:

Hahahaha...just what I needed today, a good laugh! That is funny Brother! Yea, 5 hours on the freeway for a 2 hour pick-up and run, mercy on road rage :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom