Water up take

cheers, just checking, this is 1st feed that has took more than 24 hours to uptake, they take 26l per feed cycle, they have not took half that, i drip feed

Yes, indeed. That's one of the great tell-tale signs that mark the end of times.

Once the pistils all turn from white to darker oranges and browns I start to check the trichomes for clear v cloudy v amber, but only then.

That and the slowing of drinking is a great confirmation of the end.

this is 1st feed that has took more than 24 hours to uptake, they take 26l per feed cycle, they have not took half that, i drip feed
i reckon an other 14 to 18 days
26 liter and drip feeding cycles makes it sound like it could be a hydroponic style of grow.

But it was the 14 to 18 more days that sounded interesting. Usually when I notice a plant has slowed down its intake of water I figure on 4 to 7 more days at most.

Can you take a photograph of the plant so the group can see what you have going? Sometimes someone notices something happening and they can explain what is going on.

26 liter and drip feeding cycles makes it sound like it could be a hydroponic style of grow.

But it was the 14 to 18 more days that sounded interesting. Usually when I notice a plant has slowed down its intake of water I figure on 4 to 7 more days at most.

Can you take a photograph of the plant so the group can see what you have going? Sometimes someone notices something happening and they can explain what is going on.
I learn something everyday. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom