Watering question and leaves

panel350

Hi Guys and Ladies ,I have 2 plants outside they are 7 weeks old and turning to flower . At the moment here it's 26-34 C during the day and 18-22 at nite the girls are drinking 2.25 liters of water each every 48 hours ,is that normal ??? I feed every alternate watering .Some of the lower leaves are changing as in photo"s, is this because they are old or is there something wrong ???
Many thanks .
Cheers

Attachments

• watering 14feb 001.JPG
    watering 14feb 001.JPG
    413.2 KB · Views: 48
  • whats wrong 001.JPG
    whats wrong 001.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 67
  • whats wrong 002.JPG
    whats wrong 002.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 45
Cheers mate ,That Calmag is that a brand name ??? I have been to several plant shops in my country and asked but just got a blank face ,
Cheers

It's typically a liquid supplement that contains both Calcium and Magnesium. Most often it's referred to as Calmag, or Calmag+, Sensi Cal, or Calimagic. Most hydro stores carry something similar as it's almost a staple with most growers. Do a search on the jungle store for calmag and you'll see what it is. Maybe take a pic to the store to show him.

Cheers mate ,have just got back from the shop with some Grotek Cal-Max so going to give them a dose ,Thanks for your help .Will post some piks of progress.

It's typically a liquid supplement that contains both Calcium and Magnesium. Most often it's referred to as Calmag, or Calmag+, Sensi Cal, or Calimagic. Most hydro stores carry something similar as it's almost a staple with most growers. Do a search on the jungle store for calmag and you'll see what it is. Maybe take a pic to the store to show him.
Thanks so much for the info on Cal-Mag WOW what a difference that has made !!! all signs of burn etc have gone !!

Back
Top Bottom