Weed and weight loss

toke365girl

Does anyone know if smoking weed affects weight loss? I have been on a diet and working out for over a month and can not seem to loose weight as easily as before i started smoking. :cool:

^ ahahhahah that could be it but thc is stored in fat cells so that might have something to do with it idk im not fuckin doctor

toke365girl said:
Does anyone know if smoking weed affects weight loss? I have been on a diet and working out for over a month and can not seem to loose weight as easily as before i started smoking. :cool:

Hmmm, i was fat when i started smoking and now im leaner than ever. Maybe your metabolism got slower?

no you dont lose weight from smoking the good herb. Pot is not physically addicting, as we all know, crack is physically addicting, "physical" it means that you HAVE to have it, and you do it more than you would smoke bud, so thats how you lose weight. if you wanna lose weight get addicted to pills or smoke a lot of crack.

Zeke said:
no you dont lose weight from smoking the good herb. Pot is not physically addicting, as we all know, crack is physically addicting, "physical" it means that you HAVE to have it, and you do it more than you would smoke bud, so thats how you lose weight. if you wanna lose weight get addicted to pills or smoke a lot of crack.

what is wrong with you?

FelixTheKwat said:
what is wrong with you?
honestly wtf dude... shitty advice if I've ever heard it.
Anyway, nah, bud never really effected my weight.

i dont know wtf is wrong with me. when I do get the munchies I eat some fruit or yogurt or something healthy. and zeke needs to be slapped a couple of times for saying stupid shit.

toke365girl said:

No offense, but I have noticed a lot of women are pretty damn ignorant when it comes to their weight. Several women I know tend to do something like get real pissed off and then go home and sit on the couch and eat cookies and ice cream all day. A week or two and 10+ lbs later, they seem to have forgotten about that one night binge they participated in and wonder why their "Super Atkins Weight Loss Diet" they bought off of an infomercial isn't working. They get pissed again, go on another one night binge and repeat. Then (still completely ignoring the fact they go on binges) they start looking for excuses. Too much stress they say. Or maybe it's the ciggarettes. Or the pot. Or drinking.

If this isn't your case and you are a responsible young woman with her priorities straight, maybe you're doing the wrong kind of workout. Try to keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat and if you're doing short, low-rep heavy workouts instead of high-rep light workouts you will gain muscle mass and therefor you won't be losing weight like you think you should.

Zeke said:

wtf is wrong with u. are u an idiot?

i gained weight when i quit smoking for a few months then lost a little bit when i started again but its hard to tell after 9 years but i do know quite a few people that have lost quite a bit of weight once they started smoking

dude atkins diet rules... i lost 35pounds in a month on the atkins diet.. and i can eat as much as i want and whenever i want and still lose weight.. i know you gotta eat alot of meat and stuff but really it isnt that hard.. the hardest part for me was giving up regular pop for diet...

ive went from 220 in june of 04 till now and im at 170 but i have been going to the gym for liker 2 hrs a day for the last 5-6 months...... all i get are munchies..... depends the type of green i have at time.

Well, biologically woman retain more fat naturally at about 25%, as opposed to an average mans 15%. Also medications play an important role, specifcally birth control pills, cause the body to produce more fat. Plus as I'm sure you all know lol cannabinoids affect receptors in your brain stimulating your appetite, but what people don't know is that they also affect a lot of other "natural" cannabinoids and hormones in your body, specifcally ones that control energy and fat in your body. So who knows maybe pot just makes you retain your current weight? But hey what do I know I just sell middle eastern food from a cart!

confidncecrm said:
But hey what do I know I just sell middle eastern food from a cart!

Hahaha.... yeah you do!! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom