Weed in Italy?

hossua34

Hey all, quick question.

I'm going off to Italy this spring break. How sweet would it be to take a walk and smoke a fat joint right before eating at some little Tuscan restaurant on a hillside? So... anyone on here live in/been to Italy, and can tell me about what the weed scene is like?

What are the laws like there, anyway?

Dude, just buy a Eurorail pass here and take a train to Amsterdam while you're over there. It's what I'd do.

:joint:

Cy

Wish I could... but I'm on an eight-day tour with an aunt and a sister there also, and can't exactly disappear to Holland for a couple of days.

Stoner4Life said:
The laws for weed in Italy are the same as heroin and cocaine. There is zero tolerance in Italy of all drugs. Enjoy the wine.......

You know, I did a little research on the topic myself. I found the article, put out by NORML.com I believe, that you no doubt have read. It said that repeat marijuana offenders are subject to suspensions on their driver's license, as well as other such sanctions (mostly large fines). Yet, marijuana is still a "Class B" drug under Italian law as it's written, and that is much less severe than cocaine or heroin (Class A - no shock)... all I'm saying is, sometimes, the pro-pot hacks are as badly biased as the anti-pot ones.

...aw, fuck it. Anyone know the Italian translation for "pot"?:cool:

The trip from Italy to Amsterdam takes several hours. Best bet is to book a sleeper car and sleep your way there. Saves hotel fare, too!

:joint:

Cy

I would try talking to some cooks or chefs , we are all for the most part notorious stoners worldwide ,or you could just go to a local coffeshop or nightclub where the youngsters hang out...good luck

damn i never realized that, but you're right. Every single chef I work with smoke lol, its an italian restaurant too.

I know in French that herb(the H is silent and you kindof say it air-b). You could probibly get the point across, but I'm sure hey speak english. Every one in France spoke english when I was there. Be carefull though because it is still illeagal no matter what and will probibly not take it easy on you just because you are a tourest, probibly be harder on you because you are tourist from the US.

it's said erb everywhere lol, the H is always silent. Herb said with the H is what you call someone when they're a big geek and for nothing else.

i would ask for reefer i think if i was asking around there tho or ask for some kush...if they smoke they should know what your looking for.

GODhelpUS said:
it's said erb everywhere lol, the H is always silent. Herb said with the H is what you call someone when they're a big geek and for nothing else.

Good point, I forgot, I don't use the word herb too much. I would stick with that though since that seems to be the international word for it.

Back
Top Bottom