"Weeds" on Showtime

hossua34

Anybody ever watch this show? I thought it was just some gay movie-channel sitcom, but DAMN! This series is all based around a rich suburban soccer mom, except she sells weed. Not only is its writing hilarious, but I think it's great for weed. It does show widespread pot use realy is, WITHOUT destroying society, and that there are more important things to be scared of.

...of course, the non-pot humor is also great (like the text-message subtitle scenes between the teenage son and his deaf girlfriend)!:laughtwo:

just watched 2 episodes of it on showtime...pretty good show

yes i watched it!!! i thought it was good!! im so excitedd it started over i cant wait to see wut this season has for us... i wonder wuts gonna happen with the dea guy

I liked last night episode. I thought that the ending was great. The only thing I don't like about Weeds, and my other favorite show Entourage, is that they are 30 min shows I want a hour or at least 45 min.

Cameleon I care man. My DVR/cable has been F'ed up too so I feel your pain.

Well I guess I will watch it..
I thought it was going to be stupid from watching the previews..hehe...

I don't watch much t.v though....work nights...:p

SX420 said:
But I was stoned so I already forgot what the old one sounded like :cheesygrinsmiley:

Liittle boxes....blah blah blah... stuck in my head for hours after.. lol:smokin:
i just got cable so i need to catch up on season 1 first. on #8 tonight.2-3 more. didn't want to get ahead, so i watch 2 every night to catch up.

yeahhh they changedd the singer first it was a womans voice now its a guy i like the lady singing it better... i was like heyyy wut happeneddd

I've only seen the first six episodes but i rented the rest (or season 2?) idk but the show is great, i just sat and watched all six in a row. can't wait to watch the rest.

Back
Top Bottom