Week 3 newbie CFL grow - 12 hrs after transplants - Help

jmills826

Okay guys i redid my space,got rid of the aluminum foil and got some reflective material on my wall. But obviously the biggest thing is i transplanted my gals into new pots. They look like theyre doing ok but i did put cloth on top of the soil to prevent fungus gnats from coming bck, i think i got rid of the adult gnats but obviously some of the larvae stayed with some of the remaining soil that was on the roots when i transplanted. What should i do to make sure i completely get rid of them? I dont wanna lose any more of my gals...
Also i was thinking about abandoning the 18/6 and going 24 hrs for a few weeks,is there any benefits to this and if i do should i just do it for a few weeks or untill i flower?

20170328_054114.jpg
20170328_054201.jpg

Okay guys i redid my space,got rid of the aluminum foil and got some reflective material on my wall. But obviously the biggest thing is i transplanted my gals into new pots. They look like theyre doing ok but i did put cloth on top of the soil to prevent fungus gnats from coming bck, i think i got rid of the adult gnats but obviously some of the larvae stayed with some of the remaining soil that was on the roots when i transplanted. What should i do to make sure i completely get rid of them? I dont wanna lose any more of my gals...
Also i was thinking about abandoning the 18/6 and going 24 hrs for a few weeks,is there any benefits to this and if i do should i just do it for a few weeks or untill i flower?

20170328_054114.jpg
20170328_054201.jpg

For fungus gnats get some diatomaceous earth and sprinkle it on your soil for the larvae. 24/0 works can be done untill ready for flower no benefit or drawback imo.

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom