Week 4 into white widow flowering problems!

Romanman45

Hey guys so, i have 2 female white widow's from seed the today i was in the room and noticed right on the stem where your preflowers are there was one frosted with hairs and 2 bannans comming out of it!?!? wtf? every bud site is producing hairs and no balls or pollen sacks any where? I found only 1 more of the same on the other plant but removed carefully and disposed of.

Anyone got an idea if my plants are hermi? Tric production is better than any other strain iv ever grown, crystals down even the big fan leafs to the tips, and each bud sites frosty, it would be a shame if these girls went hermi...

Re: Week 4 into white widow flowering problems!!

At this point, try to stay ahead of the male parts and pick them off as you see them.

Also, make certain your room is free of light leaks. Random periods of light during the dark period can cause plants to herm.

Pictures are always helpful. :peace:

Re: Week 4 into white widow flowering problems!!

ok first things first, 2 WW from seed, genetics = Amsterdam, soil organic w/o ferts, 2 5 gal pots easily enough room to grow and far from root bound, plants are 3 feet tall with 9=10 nodes on each, i skirted the bottom 2-3-4 nodes to forcer her into canopy. Its working well, the bud sites are staying close to the stem and rising up to form one main cola instead of streched nodes that have wispy buds on the ends of each stick. The entire plant/s look better than anything i can reference them with,

I was considering light leaks but to be honest there in the back of the closet and i have black 4mil poly sealing the room off, so light leaks dont seem to be the problem, i picked off the female pistal that went male banna on each plant and should have taken pics even the acorn was coverd in trics. something iv only seen one time in CC last issue. I am going on vac. this weekend so when i get back i will know if they went hermi or if it was just a freak accident? They are exactually the same strain of WW so i am hoping something just caused them to each produce 1 male pollen sack and hopefully that will be it. To be safe i removed all the big main pistals off the main stem this is were i located the first male pollen sack so i am hoping if more were going to come up they would have shown their. It was almost un believeable when i saw it poking out as me, its only week 4? anyone know why it would already be showing ?? or why i have fully produced Trics going down even my big fan leafs? Top tops of these 2 girls are already more frosted than the best stank i have ever seen, and that would be alot :peace:

I know all of this is very confusing but i have tried doing my research i just cant find anyones grow that can match the production of mine right now, i have been keeping a log and journal being in week 4 of flowering i have never seen genetics like these 2. Got the seeds at october fest this year :ganjamon: when i get back i will post up pictures of the crop, the fan leafs frosted with trics down to the tips, and hopefully bud sites w/o male acorns!

Thanks for your insight! pictures will follow, i just didnt pic the yellow banna before becuase i didnt want to run the risk of pollen being relesed, if it happens again ill be sure to pic and post. THANKS GUYS! anyone else got experience with WW turning hermi let me know.

Back
Top Bottom