Week old seedling yellowing, need some help

HossGrowsBud

Hey guys, while I know that yellowing is usually a sign of Nitrogen deficiency later in the stages of growth for the plant, I am doubting that this is my current problem. I have 5 feminized Nirvana Indoor Mix seeds that I put into my Deep Water Culture system on 1/13. Sadly, I screwed up one of the tube locations and I lost one of my girls, but the other 4 are fine.

That being said, "fine" more so means alive. My girls are looking a little rough. There is pretty intense yellowing on all four of them with it being a bit more moderate on 2/4. The worst yellowing is on one of the girls and the two bottom large leaves are completely yellow and now even starting to brown at the tips.

Ph has been around 5.8 the whole time and ppm is about 475. I have been giving fresh water almost daily and they are at about 1/4 strength nutes.

They are growing under 4 65W 6500k cfls and 2 25W 2700k cfls.

Any advice or help would be appreciated, thanks guys.

Hoss

Seedlings need NO nutes for 2 to 4 weeks.

Even at 1/4 strength you are burning those babies up.

DD

That's what I figured. I'll do a full swap out then. Thanks, can't believe I let myself do that so early haha. being a stoner has its downsides haha.

Haha, ya Roseman was actually my original teacher for my first grow on an old forum we used to use. He is a friend of mine haha. Thanks for pointing me in that direction though, he would be disappointed in me =/

Back
Top Bottom