Welcome Our New Sponsor: GrowItLED

Hello Shanty, I'm still watchin this thread to try to keep up with any new info, I should have my 288 wat up and running on Mon. Am interested in seeing the difference a LED will do . Like to add a few if this one works ...:peace:

I can appreciate what you are saying. I do not believe UV can fit in our line of lights. You have a limited amount of LEDs to work with and I have, many of us that have been around for 2+ years have done much testing.

As for copying, great for them. I do this for fun, as I said. I do not hate the extra spending money, but I have one goal, to build the best light I possible can within the limitations. I know our lights grow, or so many customer and Co-ops would not continually come back. If people copy my lights, as I believe I am the only light seller that tells the customer before they buy, exactly what is in the light. Others say "Proprietary" which is BS. Once I buy their light and take it apart, it is not proprietary at all. Less information Sucks for the customer. Again, copy me, as I know we put out lights that grow. While Photosynthesis is for all plants, I build a light directed at the priority needs for one type of plant period! If others copy and those that buy from them get a great light (there is so much more to just copying us, there is the quality of the LEDs) So many cheaper lights us a 25x25 Chipset/Driver, we and other quality dealers us 42 to 45 X2. Just because the cases look the same from most all Chinese makers, there is a HUGE difference in quality. There are quality light makers out there that sell and most of the rest sell Junk. I do not like to pick on anyone, but Sunlight Sheds sell crap. I have offered any seller to do a video side by side for the approx same wattage and case and no one has ever taken us up on it. Do not listen to me, just ask around, Prosource and us make quality lights, that is all I have to say about that.

Thanks for the reply!

Shanty

+reps+ for your biz ethics! With a philosophy like that Id have no problem spending a few more buxs with you over a cheapo imitator only in it for profit.

I am planning on giving LED's a shot after this fall's harvest, and will be watching this thread with great interest.

Back
Top Bottom