Welcome To Herbies USA Express!

I used to order exclusively from Herbies, until one time I ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of seeds, and got a bunch of hermies, they said they would replace them, so I sent a request showing pics of said hermies.....crickets...more crickets...I will never order from them again!!!!!
Original Sensible Seeds is the cheapest and best I have found since, and this was before they became a sponsor!! At an average of 9 bucks a seed with freebies on every order, gotta love that!!
Wow that's complicate to manager with hermies, I would even do that that throw them all. But I have never had aby problem with hebries seeds, they are only seeds bank I would rely on.

I want to apologize for any recent comments I seem to have made...I did not log out of my account, and my son proceeded to play on my name...I did have 1 Wedding Cake auto that hermied on me, but in the big scheme of things, that's to be expected.
So @Herbies Seeds and to anyone else that found these remarks unsettling, I apologize, I don't go off like that, even on a bad day :snowboating:

Wedding cake auto day 23 from Herbies USA express . Growing like a weed.

First order did not show up . But once they seen the tracking never delivered a replacement was sent right out . 100% not their fault but they still fixed the problem . Thanks !!!! Will shop again . And don’t miss out on the Halloween sale

I’m a big fan of @Herbies Seeds and their Chocolate Thai is my daily smoke. It was ez to grow with a great yield. CL🍀
What’s a stinky one I can try , like just skunk . Any ideas ? The Bruce banner was not my cup of tea . I like the stuff where you about have to check your shoes for poo LOL . Or is that something more BM style ? That being said I’m going to see how this wedding cake auto is , I’ve liked some GSC pheno in the past . Or should I just give up on autos and go back to photos?

What’s a stinky one I can try , like just skunk . Any ideas ? The Bruce banner was not my cup of tea . I like the stuff where you about have to check your shoes for poo LOL . Or is that something more BM style ? That being said I’m going to see how this wedding cake auto is , I’ve liked some GSC pheno in the past . Or should I just give up on autos and go back to photos?
For quality, control and volume photos are the way to go.
If your able to control the light and a timer that's the way to go.
Better plants, better variety and more volume :thumb:
Not a fan of autos personally but some people do well with them.
Good luck Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

First order did not show up . But once they seen the tracking never delivered a replacement was sent right out . 100% not their fault but they still fixed the problem . Thanks !!!! Will shop again . And don’t miss out on the Halloween sale
Awesome! Keep it up ! 🔝

We have prepared for you a selection of auto varieties with a strong, skunk-like, diesel-like, sour, almost pungent odor. We are sure you will like them! Original Auto Sour Diesel (Fast Buds) Original Auto Sour Diesel fem: seeds for sale, strain information and customer reviews - Herbies
GG#4 Original Glue Auto (Original Sensible Seeds) Buy GG#4 Original Glue Auto feminized seeds by Original Sensible Seeds Organization - Herbies
Godzilla Cookies Auto
(Herbies Seeds) Godzilla Cookies Auto feminized seeds for sale: information and reviews - Herbies

First order did not show up . But once they seen the tracking never delivered a replacement was sent right out . 100% not their fault but they still fixed the
Awesome! Keep it up ! 🔝

Wedding cake auto in the books . Highly recommend trying . Taste, lemon , gas , skunk , with some hints of vanilla and chocolate. About 3 oz maybe more . Grew to about 5ft tall . All I did was water when needed in soil . 9/10 overall would definitely grow again .

Wedding cake auto in the books . Highly recommend trying . Taste, lemon , gas , skunk , with some hints of vanilla and chocolate. About 3 oz maybe more . Grew to about 5ft tall . All I did was water when needed in soil . 9/10 overall would definitely grow again .
I love ❤️ @Herbies Seeds, great selection, service and genetics 🧬. Their Chocolate Thai is outstanding. Short flowering time and great yield. CL🍀 :thumb: :thanks:

Don't pay with cash to herbies. Sent the cash. Get told payment successful.
But then have to pay again for them to receive the envelope with the money in it. Something fishy going on here.
I would talk to Teddy or Renee. I’m sure Herbies will make it right. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom