Welcome To Our New Sponsor - 70 Day Calendar

Jacob Redmond

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor 70 Day Calendar to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as 70 Day Calendar and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
Introducing the 70 Day Calendar! These awesome calendars are designed to keep a detailed record of your flowering garden. However, they are double-sided so you can either use them twice or keep track of your flowering room on one side and your vegetative room on the other. They cover a 70 day timeline with extra-wide spaces so that you have room for all of your gardening notes. They are printed on hemp and come in a practical size so that taking detailed notes is easy without dealing with a large calendar that you have to flip through many pages. They are available in laminated or non-laminated. 70 Day Calendars are awesomely priced so you can buy them for yourself and hook up all your gardening buddies with a great gift!

Products Available

Contact Information
70 Day Calendar
720 Derrick Rd
Dandridge,TN 37725

Thank you 70 Day Calendar for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful! :thanks:

Hey all, these calendars are really great. I'm using one currently and they are very handy and bring more fun into the room. My good friend came up with this idea and I am proud to be part of it. You won't be disappointed, they are priced right and reusable which is a bonus, definitely worth trying one out. Have a great day everyone, cheers.

Their contact page ( Contact Us | 70 Day Calendar ) has only their postal address - no visible means of instant contact.

Can you tell them " thanks for supporting; looks good; best of luck" for me if it's no trouble?

Many thanks for all your valiant labors, and all the best

Back
Top Bottom