Welcome to our New Sponsor: Sensi Seeds

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Join us in welcoming our newest 420 Magazine Sponsor, Sensi Seeds and see Sensi Seed Bank’s New Feminized Varieties

“Sensi Seed Bank’s Cannabis credentials are unquestioned. The company has been a serious contributor at every stage of the modern Cannabis renaissance – from dozens of new strains of psychoactive Cannabis, to medicinal marijuana, to industrial hemp and general Cannabis education.”

Sensi Seeds has been an intrinsic part of the global Cannabis community for more than a quarter-century and is widely considered to be the single biggest influence on the diverse range of ganja strains available today. Sensi Seeds Bank and its forebears – the Sensi Seed Club and The Seed Bank – are among the founders of the movement to spread reliable Cannabis information and high quality genetics to those who need them.

At each stage of the modern marijuana renaissance, Sensi Seeds has made significant contributions – producing reliable seed-strains of unique Cannabis hybrids and traditional varieties; assisting (and winning most of) the original harvest festivals; breeding new strains to meet the specialized needs of dedicated growers and medicinal cultivators; investing a very large proportion of profits into HempFlax – a company dedicated to producing, processing and promoting industrial hemp.

In more recent times, Sensi Seeds has been a proud sponsor of Cannabis events of all kinds and has achieved the rare distinction of having their strains used in Holland’s state-sponsored medicinal marijuana program.

One development in the Cannabis community which Sensi Seeds did not immediately embrace was the introduction of feminized seeds. The idea is extremely attractive - seeds that produce only female plants are a novice grower’s dream, eliminating the practice of sexing plants in the first weeks of flowering as well as the need to devote limited grow-space to unwanted males.

However, until quite recently, feminized seeds did not perform as well in practice as they did in theory, with unacceptable tendencies toward hermaphrodism, irregularity and unexpected growth. Hence, Sensi Seeds did not offer any varieties of feminized seed for sale until they could be sure such seeds were up to their exacting quality standards.
Now, Sensi Seed Bank makes available eight distinct varieties of top-quality Cannabis seeds. The new strains are based on some of Sensi’s classic, award-winning strains – Big Bud, Silver Haze, Shiva Skunk, Early Skunk, Jack Flash, Northern Lights x Haze, Super Skunk and Skunk #1.

Visit the Sensi Seeds' Website for more information on these new Feminized strains.

Welcome aboard Sensi Seeds!

Re: Welcome to our New Sponsor, Sensi Seeds

Great ! - Sensi Seeds have definitely left their mark in the Cannabis industry, one of the leaders of Amsterdam seed banks, Alan & Ben Dronkers, I believe are the men behind Sensi Seeds. I received some great genetics with previous deals, especially the Hash Plant I was lucky to get, a real 'gem'

Breeder D
:thanks:

Re: Welcome to our New Sponsor, Sensi Seeds

Ok...this makes my decision final now Jack Herer from Sensi will be my first bean purchase.

Back
Top Bottom