Wet Weed

smokalotomus2

I been getting this bud lately that is real wet and sticky so much I cant even put it through the grinder. Its good wet but after a week or two of sitting in the glass jar it is alot better and just smokes better all around. The thing is I dont really have a week to wait and smoke it, So i guess im what im asking is there any way to speed the process up without losing any of the potency?

tell the person your getting if from to finnish the process, dry and cure, hahah

do you seel the glass jar? don't seal it for a day and see if that works, it should dry out pretty quick

depending on how wet it is, you can let it sit out over night. if its super wet, putting it in a paper bag or towel and plopping it on a tv of your computer should get the moisture out.
are you paying extra for the water weight?

Actually I just got a bag and the buds were cured properly. I cant really tell him to let it cure properly cuz its out of state bud. As of paying extra when it was wet he would usually give me 4.0 for an eigth.

I would be vaping it but just got laid off so that kinda ruined my plans of getting a vape.

You don't have to shell out hundreds :D

I'm not trying to advertise, just helping you out, but you can get an amazing Vapor Genie for just $55. With free S&H if you order straight from VaporGenie

(and you'll get it before the bud dries out :D)

Back
Top Bottom