What are the different types of high associated with Indica, Sativa and hybrid strain

Urdedpal

Indica plants have a heavy, stony high that is relaxing and can help different medical problems.

Sativa plants have an energetic, cerebral high which can stimulate brain activity and may produce hallucinations.

Hybrid strains have a combination of both Indica and Sativa highs which are relative to strain ratio.

Hybrids can have characteristics of both plants. Sometimes the hybrid will take on the big bushy traits of the sativa. Sometimes the hybrid will take on the dense small nugs of the indica. The high is also the same. Some hybrids will take on the heavy body high of the indica. Some hybrids will take on the soaring high of the sativa. This may happen with sisters from the same parents. The best is when you get both characteristics happening at the same time. That would be like NL#5 x Haze. Pure haze if you were offered to buy it you would pass it by saying it looked like schwag. Looks cannot tell you what the potency is. My personal favorites are a 75% sativa x 25% indica but I am old school. I grew up smoking Panama Red, Acapulco Gold and Thai stick which were classic sativas.

Back
Top Bottom