What Are Your Top 5 Yummy Buds? - Taste

I'd have to go with:

1.) Pure Kush (Master Kush Derivative)
2.) True (real) OG
3.) Super Skunk #1
4.) Jack Herrer (Because it's a solid performer)
5.) Purple Trainwreck or Mendo Purps

Okay this is off topic somewhat can someone add their thoughts as to which makes the yummiest buds would that be compact fluorescent lights metal halide lights high pressure sodium lights or LED lights which cannabis light makes the yummiest buds.

The staged combination in different phases of the plants growth of all three is required for yummy bud, the call comes between HPS or LED for flowering. Having done side by side comparisons you have to go for a good LED to get what you want, but it will cost youl. Clone to beginning veg is Fluorescent, Veg is Metal Halide, Flower is HPS/LED. Benefit of going with a HPS system is that you can put a convertible MH bulb in your HPS ballast for the veg cycle...so its a two for one compared to LED which sucks for veg.

I disagree for the price either LED are much better for dollar invested per unit peice of LED who in the right mind pays 300 bucks for a fifty watt light, i do like the specs its a good led but the ones mentioned are to.

One day all will have to match MARS HYDRO IN PRICE for two reasons 1 they make no story, its for canabsis 2 it fucking does it perfect.

#1 Alaskan ThunderFuck
#2 Pre 98' Bubba Kush
#3 Skunk #1 (F1)
#4 Blueberry (BC Bud Depot)
Tied for #5 NYC Sour Diesel (F2)/Super Silver Haze
These had terpsssss til the last puff.

Back
Top Bottom