What can I do with leftover scraps?

DaKindbuds

It's my first grow and things are going good, thanks in part to some much appreciated contribution from fellow members of :420: I'm 4 weeks into veg and I'm starting to accumulate a bunch of scraps from topping and grooming. Can I medicate with them. If so what are my options?

You bet you can.
Wait until you have something to work with, but you can make oils and tinctures with that stuff that'll knock your socks off.
Good luck.

It's my first grow and things are going good, thanks in part to some much appreciated contribution from fellow members of :420: I'm 4 weeks into veg and I'm starting to accumulate a bunch of scraps from topping and grooming. Can I medicate with them. If so what are my options?

The trim from Veg is not very high in much. The flower trim however, I use in oils, butter and tinctures all the time. I usually defol around 25 days or so then again if needed around 45 days or so (or if something needs to be trimmed to let light in.) Also, all the trim from harvest. I just made some coconut oil in my Magical Butter Machine from the Train Wreck I just chopped and it is killer!!! :peace:

Lots of great cooking recipes for a good bag of shake. I keep my trimmings in the freezer, once I have a good supply I cook up some killer brownies.

It wouldn't be worth it. I have a pot that's 12x12x12x12 filled with leaves. Only VERY trace amounts of thc. I'm saving my scraps for a camping trip to toss it on the fire. I'd rather scrape a pipe or beg on the street corner for a little bump.

I would like to see a picture of your 12x12x12x12 pot. I have never seen one.

Back
Top Bottom