What color temp to buy? Induction bulb

Re: What color temp to buy? Induction bulb.

2700k is my answer. use these lights in a screen of green so that all of the plant is a canopy, and you will beaten the system. this is how these lights work. they have penetration, but limited and you must deal with that creatively. the red ranges in 2700k are adequate for flowering, and it has 6500k blue light in there as well, use for flowering. if you use for veging, try supplementing with more 6500k. do not fall for 5000k temp. while they work, anything will work, but they will not be nearly as good as a light that hits the correct nanometer ranges. i find it difficult to beieve that most 'interested' growers are just not smart enough to figure this out por don't use the f'ing search button. but this blog is here for you.
6500k for veg, 2700k for flower. use at close range. i have found that more flower clusters works better, that just happens when you grow shorter. too many clusters that are too tall and this bitchin light will be sub par. literally. do not cool of too much either, they must hit a certain temp to be in full use.
I am now using these light with hydro. growing for several years with these...oh, and screw daryll at inda-gro, he is nothing but a very knowledgeable con artist. their only advantage is porducing a 5000k light. oh yeah. I guess you could go buy your own 5000k and if you like it, send them a letterand tell them you will tell everyone else their secret...that their product is not that special UNLESS YOU PLAN TO CLONE, VEG, AND FLOWER UNDER THE SAME LIGHT. any light can do that but having a shitty light in the middle of the spectrum seems to do better. put that 5000k really close to your plants and they will bud up and crystalize. the crystals come from a nanometer range that you can't see and is every bulb...some more than others. this product is feckin awesome, but he bullshit around it is not. ask me, and lets crush these jackasses and liberate our growing.

Back
Top Bottom