What could cause this

one more: A couple of nights ago, about an hour after a light dinner, I took a big pull off of my vaporizer and then followed it up with a small one. In a few minutes, I started wheezing and it was getting difficult to breathe so I took a squirt from my inhaler, which contains albuterol sulfate. I then sat down and logged in here, but quickly started blacking out. I could not even make it from my chair to the nearby bed. I guess I was out for about 3 minutes or so but it seemed much longer. I'll never do that again. So watch out when taking medications, especially inhaled after toking up. I can't remember if I posted anything or not, but then, no one would notice anyway. (it is pretty good herb-4 of us went in on a quarter lb so it was a Benjamin for oz.)

ok now i'm confused spanky, just what is a gravitron and how does it work

It's an all-glass gravity bong. Nothing more. This one makes people black out.

So watch out when taking medications, especially inhaled after toking up.

Cannabis is a vasodilator, so I expect it would increase the rate of absorption on that albuterol. You probably got too much from your inhaler too fast because of it.

man too bad i wasn't on the medical forum on this site, then im sure i would have came to this site and asked medical questions, but i guess with this just being a general 420 chat forum i guess there is more then medicinal questions... hmmm i guess you do learn something new everyday

Now I know people aren't coming onto this site looking for medical advice? Right? lol That would be like asking your doctor for advice on fixing your car.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I am not in the medical profession - but I DID play doctor with some chick at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :grinjoint:

Low blood pressure? Low blood sugar? Low blood platelets? Pregnant? Etc, etc. etc.?

You haven't provided NEARLY enough information for a proper diagnosis. Please go to your regular doctor and have a complete physical including comprehensive blood tests and all related blood work. Additionally, ask him/her if wearing a heart monitor for 72 hours would be likely to provide useful information.

Then return here and report all of the results from your physical and tests. I will give you my honest opinion in the matter.

Also, please remember to post your billing address.

Just kidding!

I'm gonna say your blood sugar level dropped. I have type 1 diabetes and going along time between eating I get dizzy, confused, feel sick, light headed and all that fun stuff. I actually didn't realise I had any glucose problems until I had to go a couple months without smoking. Eat smaller meals more frequently and cut out some carbs and sugar. Don't know if you drink soda, but that stuff is as bad as cigs, no nutritional value at all.

I have a abnormal heart rhythm, two different ones actually, (A-fib and WPW, but supposedly the A-fib was fixed with ablation surgery) causes me to pass out sometimes without even smoking. I have to watch what kind of bud I smoke, super skunky stuff will make my heart go nuts and make me pass out. You really should go see a doc.

Back
Top Bottom