What deficiency is this? Help

Treeibus

Hey guys I need your help. I have 2 Northern Lights Auto on day 46. I'm having some deficiency that im not familiar with ... I'm thinking cal-mag? Any help would be greatly appreciated

20210112_215219.jpg

20210112_215156.jpg

20210106_185705.jpg

I might not be much help diagnosing but I know it'll be easier for some of these other growers to help out if you provide more info like what medium, lights, temp/rh, nutrients, watering method etc.

It looks kind of like potassium deficiency but I'm a novice so take that lightly.
8) Plant Problem Diagnose.png

could be cal-mag or even wet feet, think I would try plain water & cal-mag on your next water cycle, also might help to remove pans and put an elevated grate under the bags for better airflow & drip drainage.

If you lift out the grow bags is there a small puddle? Generally speaking it’s not good for them to sit in runoff - I know many do that but since you are having the start of issues I would jump on that. Plant elevators or raised grating can’t hurt getting more airflow to the roots. Weed roots love air but not light...

could be cal-mag or even wet feet, think I would try plain water & cal-mag on your next water cycle, also might help to remove pans and put an elevated grate under the bags for better airflow & drip drainage.

If you lift out the grow bags is there a small puddle? Generally speaking it’s not good for them to sit in runoff - I know many do that but since you are having the start of issues I would jump on that. Plant elevators or raised grating can’t hurt getting more airflow to the roots. Weed roots love air but not light...
thanks for this my friend. I have over looked this

Back
Top Bottom