Golden Teacher & Jedi Mind F%^* Bipolar Disorder Quick Fix

Just waiting for the check to arrive from our first spore sponsor, he's amped to spread these beauties far and wide. Should be this week, I'll let you guys know.
I would like to spread my beauties far and wide also. I have spores for JMF, GT and Gulf Coast, what would need to be done for me to be a spore sponsor?

My Ex-Girlfriend was Bi/Polar and I dealt with some crazy shit with her but because she helped me through one of the worst times in my life I was loyal to her. I’m sorry to say not always faithful but loyal. We both went through opiate addiction after being hit on my bike 🏍️. We broke up but kept in touch. She overdosed on Junk 3 years ago it’s a shame that something like this could’ve saved her. Smh CL🍀
I'm sorry for your loss, it is a shame that she didn't have a chance to discover what I have, it would have made a world of difference for her may I know her name please ?

I'm sorry for your loss, it is a shame that she didn't have a chance to discover what I have, it would have made a world of difference for her may I know her name please ?
Her name was Nancy but she went by Nan. I miss her terribly. Even though she’s been gone for a few years she’s in my thoughts 💭 to this day. She was the type of person that would make you a better person just by knowing her. CL🍀. :rip: 😢

:high-five: Man i tried shrooms (blue meanie they said it was) for the first time this year and i thoroughly enjoyed it as a bipolar sufferer god willing ill try my hand at growing some how do you get the spores
Blue meanie is a good mushroom! believe it or not its not illegal to buy spores you can even buy them off amazon not that I would ever recommend that, what I would recommend is waiting for 420Mag to line up spore sponsors you don't want to buy them from just anyone. Genetics are very important. sone times you don't know if the spores you receive are from a little piss ant mushroom you want to have history on the genetic line your getting, the only way know for sure is buy them here, then u know what ur getting.

Her name was Nancy but she went by Nan. I miss her terribly. Even though she’s been gone for a few years she’s in my thoughts 💭 to this day. She was the type of person that would make you a better person just by knowing her. CL🍀.
well I will be putting you and Nan. in my prayer's. I'm sure she would be very happy to hear that you think of her as much as you do. 🙏

Blue meanie is a good mushroom! believe it or not its not illegal to buy spores you can even buy them off amazon not that I would ever recommend that, what I would recommend is waiting for 420Mag to line up spore sponsors you don't want to buy them from just anyone. Genetics are very important. sone times you don't know if the spores you receive are from a little piss ant mushroom you want to have history on the genetic line your getting, the only way know for sure is buy them here, then u know what ur getting.
Exactly right and you are helping Rob and @420 Magazine by supporting the Sponsors. Happy growing and happy travels. CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:

well I will be putting you and Nan. in my prayer's. I'm sure she would be very happy to hear that you think of her as much as you do. 🙏
She was such a sweetheart, caring, loving and generous woman that I had to straighten out a few people that would’ve mistaken her as gullible. Smh CL🍀😡

I would like to spread my beauties far and wide also. I have spores for JMF, GT and Gulf Coast, what would need to be done for me to be a spore sponsor?
I'll send you a PM :thanks:

Thanks for all the good info Tree. I know it takes time to document everything. I’m doing GT for a first grow. Just want to see a mushroom pop out of the cake so I can make a tea and give it to my wife :smokin:
Golden Teacher is my fav. im looking forward to helping u along the way if u need it :) I've got a head full of knowledge on this subject, very exciting for me to see people with the same passions as me. And if I can help in any way let me know :)

:high-five: Man i tried shrooms (blue meanie they said it was) for the first time this year and i thoroughly enjoyed it as a bipolar sufferer god willing ill try my hand at growing some how do you get the spores

The more people I speak to that have Bi polar (either type) and have dealt with psychedelics, the more suspicious I become of western doctors and medicine. It has always been heavily said and implied that those of us with mental health* issues should stay away from psychedelics because they don’t know how it will affect us. However, they have no problem prescribing us 10 different medications that don’t actually do anything, and very often make the problems much, much worse. One psychedelic experience solved what thousands of pills a year couldn’t even touch.

Just a heads up.. I’m about to get real iconoclastic and out there so buckle up 😂

There’s no money in fixing us, and there’s no reason for a whole lot of jobs to exist if we’re fixed. While I am a scientist at heart, I believe science has been warped by religion, technology, and humanity. Science is meant to understand nature, work in symbiosis with it. It wasn’t meant to be used as another tool to exploit and dominate life and nature.

However, because psychopaths walk among us, and the foolish of us adore and worship them to the point we cutoff loved ones, we are stuck watching as the worst humans to exist exploit everything we should be protecting while claiming it’s for humanity and progress. I will firmly argue that no other humans in history have wrought the level of destruction we have in the last 100 years.

*The older I’ve gotten the more I’ve realized, many of us don’t actually have mental illnesses. We’ve just been forced into such an unnatural, unhealthy existence we have become poisoned. Technology and religion have raped our souls and minds. Both attempting to force their perverted beliefs that our savior is somewhere in the stars or somewhere in the numbers. Our savior is this planet. She is the one who gave us life. It is she who we should be praying to and caring for. Not some twisted sky daddy with a grotesque interest in our suffering or some psychopathic billionaire with an inferiority complex.

Have never been able to try the uncle Ben method as I've never managed to track down brown wholemeal rice,,I find everything else tho,,
Anyway have just inoculated a grain tub with golden teacher spores ,,will take some pics an start a journal

We know many of you are waiting to start your fungi grow journals until we announce the new mushroom sponsors, so I wanted to give you a head's up while the teams are working together to get everything ready for you all.

Meanwhile, if you want to get some gear started ahead of time, our two new sponsors are...

SporeGenetics.com & MidWestGrowKits.com

We are all just as excited as you, and will be posting their ads, contests and giveaways here shortly.

Spread the word! 🍄

We know many of you are waiting to start your fungi grow journals until we announce the new mushroom sponsors, so I wanted to give you a head's up while the teams are working together to get everything ready for you all.

Meanwhile, if you want to get some gear started ahead of time, our two new sponsors are...

SporeGenetics.com & MidWestGrowKits.com

We are all just as excited as you, and will be posting their ads, contests and giveaways here shortly.

Spread the word! 🍄

Awesome! MidWest is the one that caught my eye above the rest for their kits. I’ll be placing my order at the end of the month

Awesome! MidWest is the one that caught my eye above the rest for their kits. I’ll be placing my order at the end of the month
I love the idea of Sponsor that’s only a hour away from Chicago and I’m also going to be dealing with them. CL🍀

Have never been able to try the uncle Ben method as I've never managed to track down brown wholemeal rice,,I find everything else tho,,
Anyway have just inoculated a grain tub with golden teacher spores ,,will take some pics an start a journal
u can use the white rice too and jasamine rice too , the thing is you don't want any that have herbs and spices in them because of the smell .... they would work tho but would be stinky LOLzz

20230825_183632.jpg

This pre made rice method is very intriguing, I have spore from the new sponsor on the way. Thinking Wednesday I’ll inoculate some UBS brown rice bags.
you should try it its easy and no prepwork only drench everything in 70%iso before doing anything do in still air box and your good if u have any questions let me know ill be looking in on your progress congratzz

OK this post will be on making a spore syringe from a spore print

First I will say this method works for me with 0% contamination in my case
things u need:

Still air box
gloves
metal scraping tool
spore print
70%iso

shot glass or microwavable small dish
syringe 10ML
microwave
paper
towel
spray bottle

Start by filling your shotglass or small microwavable dish with water (bottled water dechlorinated)<u can achieve this by letting the water sit out in open air over night > boil the water in microwave for a min or so till it is fully boiling, while the water is still bubbling draw it up into the syringe and set aside to cool (u can place it in the refrigerator ) ( it will get very hot so be careful ) after an hr or so the water will be cooled to room temp wipe down with 70%iso and place in ur clean still air box on a wet 70% iso papertowl. Now take the shot glass that has remained in the microwave and has not hit open air other than when u drew the water up in the syringe, empty the remaining water out then soak a paper towl in 70%iso and stuff it inside the shot glass or small container and move it to the still air box .now we are ready to make the spore syringe

take ur spore print and wipe outside of bag down generously with 70%iso and carefully open the print as in pic below . remove the iso soaked paper towel from the shot glass and scrape a good amount of black spores into the shot glass (make sure u flame sterilize ur metal scraping tool before doing this ) ((not inside the still air box you could blow ur self up with all the alcohol fumes LOLZzZ))

once there is a generous amount of spores in the shot glass you take your syringe and flame sterilize the needle then squirt the water into the shot glass and suck it back up, do this 5 or 10 times so that u get all the spores in the syringe and then put clean tip on syringe and your done keep in fridge for upwards of a year or more

spore syringe.jpg

spore print2.jpg

spore print.jpg

Back
Top Bottom