What disease does my plant have??--PICS here--

Busta22

im not quite sure what it is i think its leaf septoria because it was only on my Lowryder and then spread to on plant right next to it but any thing would help me out a great deal for sure, thanks

There are lots of little black and rusty spots on these first two
mail4.jpg

mail5.jpg

mail6.jpg

mail3.jpg

mail2.jpg

mail.jpg

What is your ph? What is your runoff ph? What nutes are you using? What is your medium? What is your feeding schedule? What are your temps and RH? Pics are nice but more info is needed....

So i have yet to start growing. But after skimming my MMJ medical PDF bible is seems like Foliar spotting. Caused by a Lack of Nitrogen. As hog daddy said we need more info, are you growing in Hydro or soil??? Seems like Soil, what is the NPK and what nutes are you using??? Lack of N causes the spotting and leads to a fungus infection which seems like the case here.

What is your ph? What is your runoff ph? What nutes are you using? What is your medium? What is your feeding schedule? What are your temps and RH? Pics are nice but more info is needed....

My ph is a 6.8 and I am using FF nutes with FF Ocean Forest. It recently came up first on my Lowryder when i had switch from GROW to BLOOM, and about week later i saw some same spots and rust on a normal indica right next to it. I feed once every two days or until the pot is no longer moist in the drain holes. my temps rise and drop like crazy its OD crop ill get some pics of the real deal but it goes from 55 at night to 75 in the day with lots of dew in the morning. I am leaning towards it being Leaf Septoria but i cant be all that quite sure.

Now that we have all of the cards on the table, it's a little easier to see whats going on. I had my doubts at first, because I thought it was an indoor grow. I would have to agree with your diagnosis, it's yellow leaf spot. You can treat it with Neem or any copper fungicide, after you trim the affected leaves. Good Luck! :)

alright right on thanks for your help, by any chance do you think Seranade disease spray will work?

It's a fungicide so why not? I've used it on powder mold (with limited success) and the treatment is similar. :)

Back
Top Bottom