What do buds taste like that were jarred up too early?

Too early? Mold. Ammonia. Nasty.

My buds have an off taste like makes your lips tingle and very bad tasting. All jars are at 58 % I hung for 5 days did a dry trim into paper bags for a couple days then into jars and burped jars to 58 %
What exactly do you mean by this? Did you put the buds in a brown paper sack? I do that with fruits and veggies cuz it ripens them quickly...did it do the same to your buds? Too ripe? LMFAO :rofl: ...IDK never had it happen before , I know the longer it takes to dry, the smoother it is...I put mine into jars after about 3-4 days hanging, and it takes 2.5 to 3 months before it's right IMO...
Make some concentrates :hmmmm:

Too early? Mold. Ammonia. Nasty.

Thats it....
My buds have an off taste like makes your lips tingle and very bad tasting. All jars are at 58 % I hung for 5 days did a dry trim into paper bags for a couple days then into jars and burped jars to 58 %

But that don't sound like they been jarred to early... Sound like may have dried little quick, giving a harsh grass/hay taste.. can rehydrate a little, with 62℅boveda/ wet stems/leaves/bud/fruit Peel/damp cotton etc etc, then keep jarred few weeks, should be good

Back
Top Bottom