Needing assistance with curing temperature

HiighTide

Hello all
I’m in the burping stage of curing my 1st harvest and have been searching for correct “curing” temps.
I dried for 10 days at 68F & 60-65%RH
Once in jars the RH was a constant 55-58% in all jars
Placed boveda 62 in jars 3 days after drying to bring RH up
Burped twice/day for the 1st week
After 1st week took buds from mason jars and placed into 1lb Grove Bags also with boveda 62
I still burp the bags once daily and RH is consistency 60-62%

So, I’m using one of my flower rooms to keep my curing temps between 68-70F and it’s getting close to being time to flip my next crop into flower and I will be needing the room I’m curing in.
Can anyone tell me what temps are acceptable to continue the curing process? Inside my home I keep the thermostat at 76F, would this be an acceptable temp to finish curing and for long term storage?
Thanks in advance for the assistance.
C1D1962D-4A9A-4573-B239-E4BAA26BED77.jpeg

That's at the upper end of temperature (76)
Personally I keep mine at 69-71 degrees.
The main thing is keep the temp stable all year.
So not at 62 degrees in winter and 76 in summer.
I put all my jars inside of a box or a cooler to keep it dark and store that in the most temp stable room in our house that stays 69-71 degrees night and day winter to summer.
I am smoking on my last jar of a really nice Blueberry that was harvested on 9/26/2018, so a little over a year and a half cure and the bud is just as sticky and gooey as the day I put it in the jars.
Very smooth smoking sweet tasting.

I put all my jars inside of a box or a cooler to keep it dark and store that in the most temp stable room in our house that stays 69-71 degrees night and day winter to summer.
I am smoking on my last jar of a really nice Blueberry that was harvested on 9/26/2018, so a little over a year and a half cure and the bud is just as sticky and gooey as the day I put it in the jars.
Thanks bro
That 69-71 would be a tough one for me to pull off. Inside I can get the temps to 74-75 but starting to get out of wife’s comfort zone (low blood).
Would 74-75F be in range?

What about humidity?

Back
Top Bottom