What do u do with ur res?

redeyesego

im very interested in knowing what others do with res that builds up
in pipes and bongs. what i do is wait for it to build up a bit then take it out
using a tool i devised myself. then i will mix it with my weed and roll joints :smokin3:
I find it does make my joints not only bigger :cheesygrinsmiley: but also better smoking.

nah i just clean that shit out

I used to let it build up and when I didn't have anything I would smoke it. Now I regularly clean my glass pieces.

Yuk.
I clean with alcohol so no res buildups.
I can't believe you guys smoke that nasty tasting shit.
Makes your mouth taste like bad ass.

Urdedpal said:
Yuk.
I clean with alcohol so no res buildups.
I can't believe you guys smoke that nasty tasting shit.
Makes your mouth taste like bad ass.

lol... i just got my first piece this weekend, and it's been used. i have been meaning to clean it, just that i can't find any damn rubbing alcohol around the crib.

I used to never smoke it at all, but being in college and a good supply is hard to come by, I have gotten desperate and scrapped my bowl for resin, but I've only done that twice. Once I get a job and have some money rolling in, I won't have to at all.

hahah like others said i use to smoke it but now god my lungs are to precious to smoke it now if u think about it that shits goin straight back into ur lungs nasty

but does get u high in times of need.

As a service to my fellow members:

Send Me Your Pieces And I Will Clean Them For You.
No Charge
Send Self Addressed Stamped Envelope

Send Too:

User Ima Out
General Delivery
Ozarks, MO. 131313

:cough:

lol i find it funny when people clean their pipes and bongs weekly or even more frequently. if you always clean your pipe you can't see the beauty of art when it is resinated unless your pipe is colored and dont even get me started on why id never buy a bong that wasn't clear...lol i guess im just an opinionated stoner...

yeah i just clean my pieces probably atleast once a week. idk i just love a nice clean hit. i work at a car dealership and we have some pretty nice chemicals to clean the vehicles. i just take some of the degreaser, pour it in a bag and plop in my glass. a few hours later its perfect. brand new. i rinse the shit out of it in warm water because the chemicals cant be too good for me but after im done theres not a spot on my glass and no small whatsoever. you would seriously think its brand new. the best part is that i dont pay for the chemicals, my work does!!! rez isnt bad in my opinion, i just like the staight up taste of my bud. when im dishing out $65 a 1/8th for my headdies i dont want rez to ruin the nice fresh taste for me.

my pipes absolutely look best when they are dirty. i clean them when they taste bad or don't hit right or when i run out. they are perfectly clean at the moment.

Every bowl I've ever bought was a color changer, and they are so beautiful after a long time. Then I'll clean them so I can watch turn over again.

What do I do with resin? I wash it down the drain after a good rough shake of rubbing alcohol and kosher salt. I have smoked resin once or twice... I'm not even sure if I got high.

jboy158 said:
yeah i just clean my pieces probably atleast once a week. idk i just love a nice clean hit. i work at a car dealership and we have some pretty nice chemicals to clean the vehicles. i just take some of the degreaser, pour it in a bag and plop in my glass. a few hours later its perfect. brand new. i rinse the shit out of it in warm water because the chemicals cant be too good for me but after im done theres not a spot on my glass and no small whatsoever. you would seriously think its brand new. the best part is that i dont pay for the chemicals, my work does!!! rez isnt bad in my opinion, i just like the staight up taste of my bud. when im dishing out $65 a 1/8th for my headdies i dont want rez to ruin the nice fresh taste for me.

WTF???? Chemicals should not be where you are going to be burning something. No matter how good you washed it!!!! Use rubbing alcohol and kosher salt if you are cheap (like me) or use Formula 420 all natural if you can afford it. BUT NO DEGREAER> == Solvents... >== Cancer. Which is no fun.

realtalgrower said:
WTF???? Chemicals should not be where you are going to be burning something. No matter how good you washed it!!!! Use rubbing alcohol and kosher salt if you are cheap (like me) or use Formula 420 all natural if you can afford it. BUT NO DEGREAER> == Solvents... >== Cancer. Which is no fun.

so youre telling me rubbing alcohol and salt arent chemicals? our degreaser isnt a solvent although we do have solvents in the shop i know to never use those.

User said:
As a service to my fellow members:

Send Me Your Pieces And I Will Clean Them For You.
No Charge
Send Self Addressed Stamped Envelope

Send Too:

User Ima Out
General Delivery
Ozarks, MO. 131313

:cough:
I :smokin3: LIKE HIS ANSWER THE BEST

Back
Top Bottom